Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
His ideology and Dragon's ideology are exact opposites.
I think he’s a great actor and this why he was chosen by Dragon to be a spy
Dragon used the moment two years ago for his advantage
I think Aramaki is testing Luffy and his allies like "Are you guys ready to fight against world?!"
Also he didn’t kill Momo or tried to take his nutrients. I think he has no intention to kill or capture them. He didn’t hesitate when he fought against King and Queen
Great points. Green Bull might be giving them a chance: fight me and show me I should respect you, or else I'll just wreck shop.

Do shanks and BB have the same eye colour? Hmm..
I don't think GB was dehyped in this chapter, everything was ok between him and the good guys, i don't think we gain something out of that sort fight.
Momo is getting manlier but attacking an admiral without even basic CoA and with a logia on top of that, is just suicide lol.
Momo needs training from the retainers and a final lesson from Luffy after he kicks GB ash.
GB being a madman is quite interesting but he never wanted fujitora's smoke even though he disrespect akainu whom gb is a fan, he also didn't obey akainu's order to not let fujitora enter the base.... Interesting..
Shanks wants to get rid of Luffy's underling like Luffy is a real rival to him is very interesting as well.
Sabo doing revo stuff was a must if you ask me, dragon was too quiet, especially if you think that he is the most wanted man in the world lol.
Kuruma is not sanji's opponent lol, Brooke's at max.
Akainu is getting pissed, someone is going to get an extra hole in to his body :akaman:
CoC hints for Momo? Attacking an Admiral like this... I think it’s possible tbh

I was going to originally use my general user-name, but, then I realized I really don't want to make any clout off One Piece, I just like the series. So, I named myself Nameless-san because I don't want to make the series about me. Even if I get a theory right, I didn't really do shit, I just put together the breadcrumbs Oda left behind using my half-assed Observation Haki (LOL).

I also named myself Nameless-san as a reference to Shimotsuki Ushimaru, the Samurai who fed Yamato while starving and refuse to give his name, because I thought that scene was dope, and I love Yamato. I actually thought I was being clever, but now I have to turn to piracy to afford royalty fees. SHIT.
Better backstory than Kaido:crazwhat:

Yamato and Momo>>>Zoro, Sanji confirmed.
The state of Zorotards, Sanjitards and admiraltards right now LMFAO.
Imagine getting clowned so badly by Oda XD. MOMO. IS. 1V1ING. ADMIRAL GREEN BULL. HAHAHAHAHA.
At least this was admiraltards/Sanjitards first L getting embarrassed and clowned by Oda.
But Zorotards......You guys be taking L the entirety of Wano LOL.
1. ZKK=Didn't happened. Got clowned with LKK instead.
2. Black Blades=Didn't happen.
3. Zoro admiral level= Didn't happen, got Momo/Yamato admiral level instead LMFAO. Zorotards/Sanjitards can't even surf the admiral clowning wave either because he no diffed King/Queen who both had super extreme diff fight with and King even was low diffing Zoro till Enma decided to carry XD.
4. Zoro>Yamato=completely clowned, not only got Yamato>Zoro but Momo>Zoro ON TOP.
You guys ain't in the mud, nah, you guys deep in Carbous swamp right now LMFAO.
My boy YONKO god joy boy warrior of liberation straw hat Wuffy taking straight W's XD.

Yamato and Momo>>>Zoro, Sanji confirmed.
Imagine getting clowned so badly by Oda XD. MOMO. IS. 1V1ING. ADMIRAL GREEN BULL. HAHAHAHAHA.
At least this was admiraltards/Sanjitards first L getting embarrassed and clowned by Oda.
But Zorotards......You guys be taking L the entirety of Wano LOL.
1. ZKK=Didn't happened. Got clowned with LKK instead.
2. Black Blades=Didn't happen.
3. Zoro admiral level= Didn't happen, got Momo/Yamato admiral level instead LMFAO. Zorotards/Sanjitards can't even surf the admiral clowning wave either because he no diffed King/Queen who both had super extreme diff fight with and King even was low diffing Zoro till Enma decided to carry XD.
You guys ain't in the mud, nah, you guys deep in Carbous swamp right now LMFAO.
My boy YONKO god joy boy warrior of liberation straw hat Wuffy taking straight W's XD.
hey,now that you mention Caribou.Since he is a swamp df user,could he hide into the ground and find pluton by accident?I think pluton is under the flower capital somewhere.

Yamato and Momo confirmed>>>Zoro, Sanji admirals confirmed.
Did you forget that all of the above applies to Luffy as well?:suresure:

I don't think Shanks cares about Freedom at all actually, it's just peace.

However, I think the method of which he's trying to achieve this will be flawed. I've always looked at Shanks and Blackbeard as Order and Chaos. There is a reason he can talk to Gorosei. There is a reason he knows about Nika and the Gomu Fruit. There is also a reason why he seemingly chose Luffy for this task of being Nika. Some part of his motive comes from believing Luffy will do the right thing as a pirate, liberating countries from tyrannical pirates especially, i.e. the Warrior of Liberation, Nika.

But I think that's where the line is drawn. Imo, Shanks is certainly using Luffy to essentially control the world. So while he liberates pirates from control, Shanks essentially wants to control the world as a basis to achieve peace. He cares about Luffy of course, but there's definitely some underlying motive here. I'm sure some of it has to do with Roger and Rocks. I'm sure it'll involve One Piece, Ancient Weapons, and the WG National Treasure. I'm also sure it'll involve Laugh Tale, Mariejois, and God Valley, probably the 3 most important locations in the series at this point.

So whatever he's doing, it's just complex and not that simple to explain. I think "freedom" comes at the result of this idea of peace, and this is where he and Luffy will disagree.
Shanks controlling Luffy would be the best twist ngl. That would be epic and lead to a really emotionally painful clash between Shanks and Luffy.