Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Pretty straighforward chapter. The fight with GB would either end with Momo sending him flying by finally using Boro Breath or Luffy arriving and sending the Admiral flying himself. It's pretty obvious in this chapter that GB is a tamer opponent compared to Kaido.

I did not know Momo was prideful. I forgot he wouldn't eat in punk hazard. With this in mind I wonder how this will play out. Yamato considers herself apart of his group but he obviously does not. She is another hero
Post automatically merged:

Pretty straighforward chapter. The fight with GB would either end with Momo sending him flying by finally using Boro Breath or Luffy arriving and sending the Admiral flying himself. It's pretty obvious in this chapter that GB is a tamer opponent compared to Kaido.
Maybe we should do a momo kills green boy? MKGB would be the acronym a sister to the ZKK.

Last edited:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
You can sew clothes?:steef:
I can make patches, recover clothes and modify them but I've never made anything for my own size, I used to for the dolls and plushies. That would be a dope project tho. Especially that everything is described step by step in the video and I can always ask my older sister for help since she can make clothes from scratch :kuzanshut:

every wife needs two cars:choppawhat:
And who needs 100 dresses???:crazwhat::crazwhat:

You don't confuse me. But @uyuu 's idea of relationships do
Well everyone needs something. I can walk or uber things out or take a bus or train for work or vacation, so i personally don't need a car at all let alone luxury ones. But one thing is absolute, i need more than 1 wife / lifetime partner.

From what i learn with my current partner, a major factor to be a guaranteed marriage / partnership is stability. And a woman's stability is often related to living in our own house and owning enough stuff to wear, and transportation. Ah maybe its my mistake to limit the clothes to just dress tho? I mean just overall attire /clothings.

My partner certainly have more than 30 clothes for outdoor activities (dresses for social stuff, track suits for sport and travel, casual attires etc) and certainly more than 30 for indoor activities (clothes for cooking, clothes for fun times). Once you have network of people who wanna do conferences and social meetings and office gatherings, traveling for more than one week kinda stuff, i think you'll be needing more clothes.

For 2 cars...hmm my case, just one car for buying stuff or long trips within my country, is already enough currently. It's just a 4-seater tho? once the family get bigger, i feel like i'll need a bigger car. Thats why i pick 2 cars as a standard lol.

Multiply tbose for the amount of lifetime partner that a boi wanna have, so yea imo that boy should provide those kind of things as basic needs for the partners.

Taking a lesson from a few people i know (big body count, but they feel somewhat dulled eventually from hundreds of hookups instead of relationship) without needing to feel it myself, i'm a pervert who aims for multiple lifetime partners instead. So providing that stability for my partners is somewhat a norm / must for me.

...Yasopp should feel what its like in a child's shoes before he neglect his child like that. Even for a pervert, thats not cool Man.

Man I remember a few months ago when I said on here that Luffy’s new fighting animations (spinning legs, eyes popping out, etc…) was actually not related to Gear 5 but Oda just changing up his drawing style to have fun. Everyone on here gave me shit for it. Now look a Momo, doing the same thing even though Luffy is not on G5 or even close by. “Toon World” huh?