If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Shanks really is a legend hiding behind the guise of a Yonko:fransuper:

But in all seriousness I guess it was about Im or Rocks, because Kaido was already introduced for several years by the time this comment was made from Oda.

I guess we'll have to wait and see
Shanks saw is a legend, but it is not a hidden legend
The possibility of Rocks return is very high..I'm sure he hid himself and his island in his fruit..I hope he comes back

Mihawk is not Shanks' underling, he doesn't represent Shanks in any way, Zoro is not going to be sidelined in a potential SH vs RHP for the best crew, so everyone fights Shanks but Zoro?
You don't seem to understand that Mihawk is not part of anyone's crew, he's not carrying the name of the RHP, it's a shame. :hapnoel:
Literally said they could ally, and you just change that shit to automatically mean that Mihawk would be his underling.

Apparently Mihawk can't use Shanks as a means to face Zoro (because of Luffy and him). It must mean Shanks forces Mihawk to join his crew as an underling.

You set yourself up for that stupidity, nobody else.

Those damn bounties are gonna be lower than we think for the non-captains arent they?:peperain:
Depends what you mean by lower...
These are my expectations:
- Zoro ---> 1,520,000,000 / 1,600,000,000
- Sanji --->1,330,000,000 / 1,366,000,000
- Jinbe ---> 838,000,000 / 868,000,0000
- Franky ---> 494,000,000
- Brook ---> 383,000,000
- Nami --->266,000,000

- Killer ---> 1,013,000,000 / 1,200,000,000 / 1,260,000,000 / 1,313,000,000

The lengths you are going to drive agendas.

First it was Greenbull went all out and used Awakening.
Turns out, all he used was the basic application of his Devil Fruit, to create/control/transform into Forests as the Forest Man.

Next it was Greenbull used "Forbidden Technique".
Which got negged by Eten Boby and pretty much anyone who knows Japanese/simple Narrative Logic.

Now it is Greenbull would be "fatally wounded" by TB... when that attack that didn't even K/O Ulti for more than 5 mins.

Why do you hate Aramaki so much, Ndule? Lol :nicagesmile:
You are talking to same guy who told the lie that admirals are defeat by sabo and revolutionary people on 1054 chapter spoilers. @MarineHQ62 @Extravlad and Me call him out
. He is same guy who think Akainu have queen endurance level, king is cracker level, etc.
Logic dont apply to him and this guy willing to lie .

On information alone, this is a 10/10 chapter.

- Aramaki's personality/powers are an important exposition to address now.

- Shanks content paints a very interesting picture because it makes it seem like he can get to Laugh Tale without RPs or he's already had them. It's also further confirmation he's against Luffy as a competitor for One Piece.

- It addresses Sabo's clash with the Admirals, Cobra's murder, Kuma's rescue and Vivi's disappearance, though under the guise of what the news is saying (Black Horse is skeptical that's how it went down anyway).

And yet somehow it still doesn't address Blackbeard's side with the Marines or where Sabo/Kuma actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.