If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people so upset, id take a sabo chapter any day compared to scabbards chapter or otama chapter kingufy
People are upset because it is in their blood....sabo appears..they will say meh...even one piece related info comes...they will say meh....they are programmed to say meh for everything.....:suresure:

"Tomorrow, Monday, I had planned to publish much more complete and detailed Spoilers to celebrate the return of One Piece after the month of rest. But things like this take away my desire, so I'll wait to publish my full summary when I play."

Lmfao, look I couldn't care less about getting spoilers or not.

However, if you don't realize what kind of petty, delusional attention whore redon is, I don't know what to say.

Even the last idiots should understand that by now.

:suresure:
Anyone who stans Stannis automatically has my attention:endthis:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"Tomorrow, Monday, I had planned to publish much more complete and detailed Spoilers to celebrate the return of One Piece after the month of rest. But things like this take away my desire, so I'll wait to publish my full summary when I play."

However, if you don't realize what kind of petty, delusional attention whore redon is, I don't know what to say.

i swear you masturbate thinking of redon, you only appear to talk shit about the guy

Can you imagine being on the Spanish forum and you have to appease this flaccid bum?

Meanwhile on our own forums are mods who open these spoilers up for their own stupid ass posts.

You were right to give this man all the shit you did, when you did. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.