If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admt that I didnt read the whole thing so I cant argue too much against, but the part that I read, though really good, was not as great as these comments describe...It was very trippy tho wich I like
I fully understand
Fantasy to us is a "fun" , "full of actions" , "epic" , "full of twists" and ... type of story
Sandman ain't such story ... have a bit of all them ... it's closer to real art ... even Shakespeare can be boring at first look

p,s
I'm not saying Gaiman is as good as Shakespeare obv ...
just trying to make a point

R

rubblerust

I am actively cheering against him finishing it.
Back in early 2000s his blog had a date when book 4 would be released, something like Jan. 1 2002. It had a ticker that counted down the days. When Jan. 1 came the date became 2003 and the counter reset to 365.

He was lazy and late with books 20 years ago. He surely has zero motivation left now.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Back in early 2000s his blog had a date when book 4 would be released, something like Jan. 1 2002. It had a ticker that counted down the days. When Jan. 1 came the date became 2003 and the counter reset to 365.

He was lazy and late with books 20 years ago. He surely has zero motivation left now.
He loves, loves, writing television scripts too. So it's basically him committing to a long term, difficult book he's been stewing on for 12 years or doing something fun he enjoys.

At this point, I'd rather he get a ghost writer and just focus on the shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.