If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gb fought King and Queen who were already defeated.

Kizaru had a parallel Rayleigh, Marco, Ben Beckman and also directly with Zoro. He can even create a sword and fight with Rayleigh. He acts like the RH of Akainu.

Imo kizaru will be for Zoro, most of times Oda doesn't want to go with the easiest way like green vs green or yellow vs yellow. I think we learned that with King vs Sanji lol.
What do you mean already defeated ? What does that have to do with anything. Its been 7 days...theyve nearly completely healed or are 100%. Being defeated is meaningless. Everyone in the verse has been defeated at 1 point. And if you make excuses like that....I can say Kizaru has never actually defeated a RHM anyways.

Kizaru has existed longer than GB. GB is gonna fight the allaince. How well is your parralel bs gonna hold up when he goes up against Captains and the rest of the allaince lol.

Yes I too think Sanji vs GB. But again GB has actually defeated a RHM.....Kizaru hasnt. This whole parralel shit is bs anyways. Every Admiral at one point has fought a captain, RHM or another surbordinate.

I agree with the guy who said that logia doesn't have to be intangible, it needs to be part of nature, that's the fact that we have... logia = Nature System but I also think that plants/forests or whatever Greenbull's logia is may have intangibility

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
dont talk about butchering lore when you repping that new series, at least the game had the balls to admit they are not canonical
The game also had the balls to turn shelob into a sexy spider, have Celebrimbor and Sauron share a body, create weird ass Nazgul that are just... Names picked out of a hat of famous dead guys.

Bad game. Bad gameplay. Talion's wife and child deserved it.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Exactly wrote a whole thread on this before

Admirals : are more refine in haki and their fighting style and devil fruit

Yonkos: Have high amounts of raw haki, have ok devil fruits but compensates for being natural freaks of nature
Well admirals were always under a high training, prepared to fight dangerous pirates and Yonko are 4 strongest crews by looking at the amount of territories and number of people working for them. Addition to it is as well what people work for them too. I'm a fan of both where I can see pros and cons for each tho, especially when marine is a one big organization and Yonko are 4 much smaller ones, each different from another.

Status
Not open for further replies.