If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The argument about Doffy is that I fail to see how Law/Kidd are superior to him at any level. Both have weak conqueror haki, I dont think I've seen law with conq at all in fact. They can only use their awakenings very briefly which they probably got recently, as opposed to Doffy's experience with his awakening fruit, and we saw how he gapped Law, I dont think Law's awakening would save him from Doffy still.
Post automatically merged:

Please don't, your stupidity needs to end with you as the last of your lineage.
Shut up tranny

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sabo really walked into Mariejois with a couple Page one calibre guys and took away everthing from 2 admirals. Just sad.....
Outside of their bounties, nothing really says they are Page One level guys except headcanons.
And bounties aren't an accurate measure of strength as well, with Revo army constantly getting low balled bounty wise (see Sabo).
They are the 4 commanders of the Revolutionary army and Yonkotards like to pretend like they are Veteran tier for some random reason.

Outside of their bounties, nothing really says they are Page One level guys except headcanons.
And bounties aren't an accurate measure of strength as well, with Revo army constantly getting low balled bounty wise (see Sabo).
They are the 4 commanders of the Revolutionary army and Yonkotards like to pretend like they are Veteran tier for some random reason.
What evidence is there that these guys are far above Ivankov? His portrayal is up there in terms of the Revo Commanders.

ShishioIsBack

JoinedSep 12, 2019

Messages 22,390

lmao

literally I left a few hours ago to do some things and came back to see if there was a new spoiler and you're still here posting. lmao
Woww you totally got me
20k messages in 3 years is so many man

Its not like I can reply to 20 to 30 texts in a day..fully occupies my time and its not like I can just grab my phone and reply to text while I am working..while I am taking a break when working out.

This is grade A virgin behavior lmao..screams small dick energy

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
When did I say they are far above Ivankov?
I said they are comparable since they're also commanders like Ivankov.
And Ivankov is in no way comparable to Page One or any other Veteran.
hey man, kind of random but how would you rank these characters:

Pre Mera Sabo
Current Sabo
Ivankov
Peak Kuma
Brainwashed Kuma
Morley
Karasu
Lindbergh
Bet

Status
Not open for further replies.