If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It made Kaido spill a tad bit of blood from the head….

it’s nothing in comparison to what others havd done
you said greenbull almost passed out though that's a wild assumption
my assumption is that he is slightly bleeding and that's it, that attack was no big deal to him
and kaido had a naturally higher durability with his dragon scales even in base form so greenbull taking more damage than him from off guard attacks doesnt make greenbull is weaker, it makes him less durable but everybody knew that already anyways

G

Gorosei Informer

Now I understand that Sabo is at the same level as Yunko:akaman:
AnimeFanTalk WAS right all along! All those years ago when he said the same thing and was notoriously called out for it by everyone! I even joked recently that KoL is right about Judge being Top 5 LMAO! (Top 5 scientists and worst dads)

:snoopy::crazwhat::sanmoji::hohoho::bignews:

Fuck me! This chapter is epic. I am shivering. Fucking Oda man 😭!

Fuck Ryokugyuu - he is Celestial Dragon sheep. He has their bloody doctrine engraved - he might even be a CD. Momo and Co better fold this punk. Since Momo has the voice of all things, whatever ancience weapon is in Wano will come to his rescue if Ryokugyuu pushes him to deaths door.

I guess Yamato is joining the strawhats since Momo has rejected him.

Ryokugyuu is surprised to see a pink dragon, he never heard that kind of ability exists. He then tells Momonosuke to get out of his way and wraps several giant branches around Momonosuke's body to stop him.

Yamato tries to help Momonosuke.

Yamato: "Momonosuke-kun!!"

Momonosuke: "Yamato... Stay out of this!!!"

Yamato: "What??"

no lol, he's about to fold Momo while daydreaming, that's why Yamato comes to help.
Read again mate.
He is clown, dude can't even pass through bunch of Yamato+Scabbards+Momo.

having powers to suck nutrientes means he can recover himself , boost himself by using those nutrients or sunlight

BM can heal herself with her df on top of being durable
Kaido can recover quick with his df

It's not a bad thing at all to heal when you have the ability to do so
It's pure headcanon of yours, but it's very possible to happen tho

There's nothing to downplay. I'm just saying that you are a retard that has no idea how bandages work

Is your retarded brain unironically thinks that Fujjitora's head is damaged around?:milaugh:
Eh no
Who think that way
That bandage shows he got pretty beat up and got injured pretty bad. That's what I'm saying

Or you're in some way you're headcanon believe Fuji has only slight cuts/injury on some small portion of his head, but since it's a head you need to warp all around it and it's not that big injury as it look.
:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.