If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Oda just put Momo trying Boro Breath there for no reason. I think once Momo can do the attack, that will hugely affect this fight.
Yeah

Oda is bound to make Momo use Boro successfully by hurting and blowing GB away

Before the raid, he had ti be confident in flying
During the raid, he made Momo struggle to make clouds
Here it's now time to make him using attacks and seem powerful

Oda is building up Momo stats

Yeah

Oda is bound to make Momo use Boro successfully by hurting and blowing GB away

Before the raid, he had ti be confident in flying
During the raid, he made Momo struggle to make clouds
Here it's now time to make him using attacks and seem powerful

Oda is building up Momo stats
Which is ridiclous. No fuckin training or something. Just some powerful fruit and another fruit which matured him and boom. another strong person.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We can do quite well, when he essentially soloed the BBPs, and Jinbe/Croc/Ivankov + army are all running from him. Now take that overall strength add training + a new DF.

It's not even about Shiriew = Admirals, it's about pointing out that "Admirals wash Shiriew because he's a YC" is demonstrably untrue.
It has to do with the nature of Magellan's ability, not his power level. I doubt Shiryu'd have ended BB's crew as quickly as Magellan despite their apparent equality. I can see where you're getting at with Shiryu, but he's simply no match for the top of the spectrum. Look at how they fared against an old man like Sengoku after BB's power-up. He held the whole crew off by himself for the most part. Shiryu's suddenly not gonna close that gap, and he's got no major power-ups besides the invisibility. The thing that makes Shiryu so dangerous is his cunningness and unpredictability, which gets a huge boost thanks to his DF.

Shiryu won't be a power-centric challenge for Zoro; it's going to be a fight that revolves around observation. Be my guest if you think a bit of Haki training by Shiryu would make him match Zoro's already broken CoA+CoC.

Anyone who expects GB to easily beat Momo don't understand the narratives here

• Momo should prove his worth as Shogun of Wano
  • Momo needs to be able to use Boro breath, and other moves
GB is gonna be Momo hypetool

Last edited by a moderator:
Cobra is definitely dead, just like plenty of others said he probably sacrificed himself when the CPO members tried to assassinate Vivi(we all saw Imu choose her photo out of everyone else's). I'm assuming Cobra saw CPO's attack and jumped in the way or whatever(cliche type hero stuff) and then Sabo was the one who stopped their attack from continuing and helped Vivi escape. She's probably on a revolutionary ship rn on her way to meet Dragon lol
SABO WILL BANG VIVI

You don’t get laid very much do you?
hey man, I am not the one going on about wanking characters “til I die” lol 😆

You were the guy going haywire over the prospect of supposedly having an edgy admiral, who is also a good powerful fighter with black blade :amazing:

I am not going crazy about a character, you are, and now you ask me if I get laid :smoothieduck:

a reality check sure is nice :joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.