If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jozu, Sabo, Morley etc has coc?
For Jozu, the nature of the attack is what is important. Jozu did a full body tackle sneak attack so Aokiji could not phase out of the attack. Similarly, WB did no damage to Kizaru with his bisento but damaged Akainu with his fruit.

Where did Sabo damage a logia admiral?

Morley?

Oda writes fights based on narrative, not powerlevel. If he wants Shiryu vs Zoro to happen in a way that instills the same sense of superiority King had against Zoro, he will write both characters at a power level that is necessary to tell such story whether Shiryu is 42 or 70 years old, after all Urouge got significantly stronger in his 40s too lol.

Also if post-Wano Zoro is already beyond King-level, then there's no doubt left about Shiryu not being a top tier.
People really thinking Oda gonna give Zoro a King level opponent EoS, lol

Old era - Ryuma.
Pre-pirate era likely Rocks.
Pirate era - Kaido.
Post-Kaido era - Zoro, Mihawk, Shanks as top 3.
Swordsmen rule.
- Most likely
- Yes Rocks was the strongest
- Roger didn't have the title in his era
- Kaido is not a swordsman

Kaido and Primebeard alone break the rule.

Sure, you can wait but Kaido is coming back, with Big Mom, I already promised you that.
Then you dont understand Zoro. And Luffy as well.
They won't. I do, quite well actually. A subordinate is never above their captain. Never ever.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
- Most likely
- Yes Rocks was the strongest
- Roger didn't have the title in his era
- Kaido is not a swordsman

Kaido and Primebeard alone break the rule.

They won't. I do, quite well actually. A subordinate is never above their captain. Never ever.
Kaido alone breaks the rule since WB has never been above him and as I said, one exception doesnt change the rule of swordsmen.

We will see.
There ya go, you still dont understand that Zoro isnt Luffy's subordinate after all this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.