If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko fans on gigacopium, this is nothing new.

The Virgin Kaido screams in pain from literally every attack that lands on him

“Omg Kaido is so durable!!”

The Chad Aramaki silently tanks an off-guard AdCoC strike to the face with zero injury

“Lol Admirals fans on copium!!”

The hypocrisy is hilariously obvious at this point, Admiral haters have no standards.
Kaidou didn't get slammed and have to hold his mouth closed from a nameless base form attack from Yamato lmao, especially not when he was fully transformed. Aramaki on the other hand...

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It'll be really interesting to see how this thread ages when the rest of the panel comes out + when the next chapter leaks
1 side will age like the finest of wines
the other like the worst of milks

The only question now is how it'll eventually shuffle, lookin forward to seein that

carrot the admiral slayer
They just need to meet, then Carrot can take the rest from there
:cheers:

they didn't go to Udon, they were captured there
it's evidenced by the fact that Babanuki (Udon's warden who is Tama's slave) was there, so he was obviously in charge of the prison
GB just showed up and started bullying some injured prisoners and all the wankers in this forum believed his larp
hilarious lmfao
Who treated their wounds and gave them bandages if they were captured ? Surely not Babanuki and his men....if their goal was to dispose of them.

Why were they drinking booze outside their cells ?

Where are their seastone handcuffs ?

Something tells me that Shanks doesn't want a happy encounter with Luffy, but a tense one that can boil into a fight. I see no other reason for Shanks to postpone meeting Luffy and go after his subordinate Bartolomeo instead.
He was smiling looking at luffy though, and it was a proud looking smile, so we don't know, plus it would hurt his reputation if barto wasn't "punished"

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So GB will be the hypetool for that "Oden's body" that momo has and they keep talking about:risitavirus:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. I've completely tempered my expectations for bounties big time. For example Zoro will probably still get a bil, but not much more than that.
If even that i wont be surprise if its something like 600 million tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.