If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading Oda's new interview

i can see what he means by Gear 5th, and why he likes it, i can respect the decision

but i can't say i will ever actually enjoy it tbh

i think a lot of fans should give that interview a read

especially some Admirals fans who are expecting super cool and edgy battles against Luffy

that's just not happening i guess
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah nvm I'm done trying to convince you when you just regurgitate the same flawed views like most assmiraL fans
Flawed views that you can’t show are flawed or argue with.

Brilliant.

He literally lost Arm Point and Jumping point for shitty Kungfu Point.

Heavy Point is also useless and underutilised. And he hasnt even used Horn Point since FI.

All Chopper uses is MP and Kung fu Point.
That's still a massive upgrade though, pre time skip he could only control alt forms for less than 5 minutes and now only MP has that restriction and isn't a mindless beast.

That's still a massive upgrade though, pre time skip he could only control alt forms for less than 5 minutes and now only MP has that restriction and isn't a mindless beast.
Not really....weve grown past MP being useful. Chopper needs to show something new.

If he could combine MP with Arm Point, and also use CoA.....hed be a monster. But of course that wont happen now cause hes only just a mascot.

Oh look we spotted another one, folks! Another excuse by a pathetic emperotard!

WB willfully came to Marineford on his own. Never made any excuses for himself and probably thought he would have survived the ordeal. He thought wrong and instead suffered attacks that guaranteed his death.

Just stop it.
You claim I'm using an excuse when in reality all I claimed was that he was simply diseased and quite blatantly weakened by said disease. He obviously was still QUITE strong, just not as much as he was in his prime. Meanwhile admiral suckers keep trying to defend a newbie admiral who got dicked down and cum dumped by a recovering Yamato and scabbards

Threads I expect to see;
- panels of Kaido and BM getting tagged and hurt.
- Admirals are weak and lost to Morley.
- GB lost to Yamato and then to Momo.
- Yamato has the strongest haki.
- Yamato vs GB is locked.
- Yamato is the only one that can give Katakuri a fight.
- why is Yamato huffing after one AdCoC attack.
- why isn't Mihawk with Shanks, he was supposed to tag along so we could have Lanji vs Beckman.
- King and Queen were nerfed.
- King and Queen were not nerfed.
- something about Zoro made by Stealthblack, Swallow and Guffythesheep.

Last edited:

Here's the whole thread

he talks about Gear 5th more at the end
My problem is with this is that, you can just make jokes out of plot lines that were previously serious.

It’s okay if Oda wants to be playful with battles, but making Luffy vs Kaido a gag after all the build up just killed the tension and made it boring. The same will happen if Luffy fights BB/Akainu/Imu because they’ve all been shown as serious characters.

After reading Oda's new interview

i can see what he means by Gear 5th, and why he likes it, i can respect the decision

but i can't say i will ever actually enjoy it tbh

i think a lot of fans should give that interview a read

especially some Admirals fans who are expecting super cool and edgy battles against Luffy

that's just not happening i guess
I think what he meant is that there will be some playful elements in the battle....like it was there all the time in every luffy battle...

Not really....weve grown past MP being useful. Chopper needs to show something new.

If he could combine MP with Arm Point, and also use CoA.....hed be a monster. But of course that wont happen now cause hes only just a mascot.
He's been a mascot for decades, I was just correcting the claim that he hasn't shown a power up since pre time skip since needing rumble balls for 5 minutes of alt forms was a huge nerf he lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.