If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how most the fandom assumed Sabo killing Cobra (or at least being framed for it) would make the revolutionnary looks bad but it's the opposite. Sabo is literally treated as if he was a God all around the world
Imagine being Vivi lol
This part is buggying me

not him looking good, it makes sense, after all the rest of the world just assumes Cobra was a dick like other Celestial Dragons, since he is part of one of the 20 families

what i don't understand is the WG framing Sabo for it, if it makes him look good? and even starts a revolution with it?

and the Marines, Akainu included, seem to believe Sabo is the one that killed Cobra

so they are even lying to Akainu? wtf is going

Funny, i've heard the opposite

when Scabbards started vs Kaido, everyone was shitting on him

and before the full summary dropped, the Admiral fanboys were all saying Ryokugyu is amazing for fighting them all by himself
Kaido got shat on because we literally had an entirechapter of him geting ragdolled when people thought he would fodderized them instantly
He ultimately did it when he stopped fucked around, but back then it was quite something. And some of the people that shat on Kaido the hardest were disappointed emperors fans themselves lol

- did older manga had cartoony expressions like a lightbulb are road runner circling running legs? any fighting shonen manga that did that? I can't think of any
- "think if i suddenly drew tom and jerry" :snoopy:

- "I was a Jerry supporter" :jay-he:
- "the older you get the more tiring drawing battles is right?"

So not only Goda likes Jerry more than Tom :risitasad:
that last sentence feels like we're getting 1-2 major battles and that's it :risitameh:
and more Tom and Jerry shit for most panels for luffy and the big bad :shame:

depending on whether the "final war" is before or after luffy becomes PK
Before doesn't make sense. Reread WB's death speech. Someone needs to find one piece in order to bring down the World Government.

Shanks going after OP now suggests that Laugh Tale probably comes before the Final War, which is slowly being built up by the world rebellion that is but will take time to escalate. Whether that means either Shanks or BB fall before it is up to Oda, but it's definitely One Piece -> Final War.

This part is buggying me

not him looking good, it makes sense, after all the rest of the world just assumes Cobra was a dick like other Celestial Dragons, since he is part of one of the 20 families

what i don't understand is the WG framing Sabo for it, if it makes him look good? and even starts a revolution with it?

and the Marines, Akainu included, seem to believe Sabo is the one that killed Cobra

so they are even lying to Akainu? wtf is going
I mean the WG lying to the marine wouldn't be the first time.
Maybe the Gorosei didn't realize how hated Cobra was as he was actually a good king.
I for one do not believe one second Sabo killed Cobra (aka the father of a honorary straw hat), even as an accident Oda just isn't that type of author.

Status
Not open for further replies.