If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Also since we're talking about Nazis and even Hitler here too, the series Drifters by the creator of Hellsing, has Hitler as a greatly revered hero of a country in it. And the fucking villain is JESUS LMAO JE-SUS! Jesus Sus! He even kills people by giving them cancerous tumours induced from rapid healing or something like that IIRC?!

:risitexcla::saden::luchosop:
@AdmiralKinyagi @Ghostly Reflections
You know, after reading the chapter spoilers, I think I might have to rethink this… /s
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
LMAOOOOOO, thats so true omfg! Green Bull the Supremacist lol.

:joker::crazwhat::hope::kawak:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Also since we're talking about Nazis and even Hitler here too, the series Drifters by the creator of Hellsing, has Hitler as a greatly revered hero of a country in it. And the fucking villain is JESUS LMAO JE-SUS! Jesus Sus! He even kills people by giving them cancerous tumours induced from rapid healing or something like that IIRC?!
I stopped reading it years ago, the manga wasn't updating fast enough. Wonderful series

The weirdest part of all of this is that Aramaki and Issho are friends.

Makes no goddamn sense.
You're misunderstanding Aramaki's stance I feel

I dont think he gives much of a shit about matters of politics, his justice is to go with the natural order of things

Here he is explaining how the world outside works and basically justifying why none of what he will do to the people of Wano qualify as a crime since they are meant to be stomped upon according to the natural order of things

He's not the kind of guy however who will have a clash of ideals with Issho

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I think it’ll make sense when we see why Fuji blinded himself. They all probably have a deep hatred of piracy.
This. Fujitora said he saw some shit. He probably respected Luffy because he behaves radically different than most pirates, and he seems to actually care about civilians, but it's almost certain he also has a deep hatred towards pirates

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

:risitexcla::saden::luchosop:

LMAOOOOOO, thats so true omfg! Green Bull the Supremacist lol.

:joker::crazwhat::hope::kawak:
oooooooo I love hellsing, didn't knew about this one tho. I looked through google pics and it looks as great as helping

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You're misunderstanding Aramaki's stance I feel

I dont think he gives much of a shit about matters of politics, his justice is to go with the natural order of things

Here he is explaining how the world outside works and basically justifying why none of what he will do to the people of Wano qualify as a crime since they are meant to be stomped upon according to the natural order of things

He's not the kind of guy however who will have a clash of ideals with Issho
Might makes right. He's got a similar view to Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.