If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that shit was creditless.
See I do think Kaidou is the Strongest.
I'm just calling out disingeneous arguments when you see them, which you especially see a lot from the Yonko fandom. Again, not all of the Yonko fandom do this, but a lot of them do.
My man, GB commented that her Haki was strong after that bonk. How many top tiers hand out praise just like that after a single hit? Kaido himself clowned on pre-Udon Luffy after that G4 onslaught.

Anybody who said Yamato fatally injured GB is nuts or trolling, but GB was clearly shook from that attack, he even said it hurt. We do a bit of trolling but if this was GB bonking Kaido and Kaido commenting on his strength, Admiral fandom would go insane too. And this overreaction happens every single time. It’s all on par for the course. :cheers:

As if the idea that you don’t need Haki to make Kaido scream like a bitch, but do need Haki to even register on Aramaki’s radar is supposed to make Aramaki look bad.
You need Haki to connect with Logias, but a person with Haki can still be weaker than a person with none ya know. Either way the point is you are showing GB not reacting to Momo biting him is intellectually dishonest because you know for a fact Logias work that way.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Are you for real here? Same guy that was making no sound when G4-5 ACoC Luffy was punching him? The momo thing should be taken in vacuum.

Either way GB is a logia and Momo doesnt have Haki so why would him biting Wood/tree hurt the guy?
It's even worse when folks like @Shiroyru who cried that Momo's moment vs Kaidou was purely PIS ... were claiming that Momo vs Greenbull is 100% powerscaling and not plot, back when we had half baked information and when it suited them.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Are you for real here? Same guy that was making no sound when G4-5 ACoC Luffy was punching him? The momo thing should be taken in vacuum.

Either way GB is a logia and Momo doesnt have Haki so why would him biting Wood/tree hurt the guy?
It's how comparisons work. Doesn't mean Kaido can't take more pain but he has a lower threshold for feeling it. The fact he was screaming from scabbard attacks to Law's rock slam reinforces it.

My man, GB commented that her Haki was strong after that bonk. How many top tiers hand out praise just like that after a single hit? Kaido himself clowned on pre-Udon Luffy after that G4 onslaught.

Anybody who said Yamato fatally injured GB is nuts or trolling, but GB was clearly shook from that attack, he even said it hurt. We do a bit of trolling but if this was GB bonking Kaido and Kaido commenting on his strength, Admiral fandom would go insane too. And this happens every single time. It’s all on par for the course. :cheers:
Yes, to pretend GBs head wasnt ringing a bit is pure dishonesty here but to say Yamato severely fucked him up is dumb either. There is a thing called the middle ground @ConquistadoR

D

Deleted member 83

I mean Kaido screamed at Scabbard’s attack, whom he later destroyed
He also screamed at Law throwing fucking rocks at him
Dude was shouting so much on the rooftop a lot of Japanese readers thought it was a mistake to be fixed in volume release
Doesn’t take anything away from his insane stamina

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It's even worse when folks like @Shiroyru who cried that Momo's moment vs Kaidou was purely PIS ... were claiming that Momo vs Greenbull is 100% powerscaling and not plot, back when we had half baked information and when it suited them.
As I've always said, it's only excusable when it comes to the Emperors, negative power scaling when it comes to the admirals. Blatant selective logic and confirmation bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.