If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's very much possible that Shanks knows about the Nika fruit fully.
In fact, didn't Roger want his son to be the next Joyboy in the Oden flashback?
Add that up with Shanks being seen around East Blue after stealing the Nika fruit, to me it sounded like Shanks was there to give the Nika fruit to Ace but rather ended up giving it to Luffy. Which is probably the bet on the new Era that he took
I doubt that's the case.

Spoilers indicate that shanks got flashback of how he stole the fruit and luffy ate it after he saw Luffy's bounty poster.

I think even shanks didn't realise at that time that the fruit he stole was nika.

After hearing rumours of Luffy being monkey monster and seeing his bounty poster he connected the dots.

To me, real question is why he backed out and declared to go after one piece?

Bro. He literally was soloing the scabbards when Yamato snuck him. And he still took absolutely no damage.

Green Bull > Kaido.

@MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi @The White Crane @silverfire @scoobie3 @God Buggy @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Wuuuke @ConquistadoR @ShishioIsBack @Mr. Anderson @VersusPhD @Mr. Anderson
Also, Momoron had Kaido's DF and Aramaki still negged him this chapter! :suresure:

No selling attacks that made Crydo weep + Destroying Kaido's DF = An anti-feat for an Admiral? I guess that's just how incomparable the Admirals are. :gokulaugh:

Also, the same dude casually performing these feats doesn't want any smoke with Fujitora, but Admiral haters want us to believe Fujitora is the weakest Admiral and Morley beat him fairly? :nicagesmile:

Momo will training his attacks against GB

If momo masterd bolo breath I 100% sur GB will be on big trouble
lol so you think momo's newly mastered bolo breath ............
would put one of the world government's strongest fighters in trouble
the bloke who just beat king and queen. I have nothing else to say to that tbh.
Post automatically merged:

I have no idea how he will do it but he will. Nobody else is getting involved in this.
hard sell imo
guess we wait and see.

Admiral haters in shambles again and again! :risitameh:

@Mike Who Cheese Harry IV., which part of this looks like Aramaki fighting for his life against Momoron, you clown? :zehaha:
Bro got scared and had to restrain him. Whilst still taking a L to the scabbards. Aramaki is a joke character bruh fuck outta here send in Fujitora or Akainu then I'll talk

Also, Momoron had Kaido's DF and Aramaki still negged him this chapter! :suresure:

No selling attacks that made Crydo weep + Destroying Kaido's DF = An anti-feat for an Admiral? I guess that's just how incomparable the Admirals are. :gokulaugh:

Also, the same dude casually performing these feats doesn't want any smoke with Fujitora, but Admiral haters want us to believe Fujitora is the weakest Admiral and Morley beat him fairly? :nicagesmile:
Fuck are you talking about you just saw him struggle to even use blast breath. A signature move of Kaido's fruit.

That smile is similar to people who just do a huge bet and wishes his bet will win, that's what exactly Shanks did there.
Yea well, he did say to WB "i bet my arm on a new era" but he may as well actually mean "i faked being selfless and sacrificing since it's my bet to groom this kid into becoming a proper vessel of Nika who will be a pawn in my schemes" lol thats the vibe i'm getting from him now

lol so you think momo's newly mastered bolo breath ............
would put one of the world government's strongest fighters in trouble
the bloke who just beat king and queen. I have nothing else to say to that tbh.

hard sell imo
guess we wait and see.
woods vs fire momo can cause serious trouble to GB it’s like Luffy vs enel and for the haki part yamao is here

Yamato + momo beat GB 100% sure

Yamao have ice
Momo fire and wind cut so yes GB is in big trouble

You forgot 2 admirals + many more Marines do nothing to 4 Revos

Momo is probably stronger than lidenberg and the 2 other randoms

what about the plot regarding the giant strawhat that imu has and his relationship to joyboy?
i feel like whatever luffy learns after finding the one piece definitely has to do with imu and achieving whatever the previous joyboy couldn't.
I think there could be a twist that the WG is actually good, Rayleigh did say there is more to it than just the WG being evil.
So Luffy has to restore the WG by defeating BB

Yea well, he did say to WB "i bet my arm on a new era" but he may as well actually mean "i faked being selfless and sacrificing since it's my bet to groom this kid into becoming a proper vessel of Nika who will be a pawn in my schemes" lol thats the vibe i'm getting from him now
Galaxy Brain Shanks

Dude has a higher IQ as Vegapunk

There's no such thing to dehype GB in this chapter
But it is the fact that this chapter bring high possibility of GB getting stopped by Momo and Scabbard before laying a hand on the alliance, which kills all your 1 month wanking nonsense.

Thinking GB would be a huge deal and pose more threat than the Yonko
I'm pretty sure all of us especially Admiral fans would never thought of Scabbard + Momo and Yamato out of all people the one to stop GB
:josad:
Although this just the beginning, the next few chapters would clear everything.
And any person who can understand the context should know that Scabbard + Momo has higher chance to stop GB than GB squashing all of them + needing the alliance to come and save their asses over and over

So in any form, not looking good for Admirals fan.
At least fan expect Sanjino or Marimo to stop GB
:catcry::catcry::catcry:

woods vs fire momo can cause serious trouble to GB it’s like Luffy vs enel and for the haki part yamao is here

Yamato + momo beat GB 100% sure

Yamao have ice
Momo fire and wind cut so yes GB is in big trouble
If Momo can indeed recreate Kaido's fire combined with Yamato's haki, then I think you might have a point. But it's not gonna take down Greenbull, but I think it'll be enough for him fuck off from Wano.

My theory is either Momo uses Boro Breath to stun GB (and maybe Momo will mention Sunachi) or Luffy comes out after GB defeat the Scabbards and Momo and declare Wano as his territory by either beating GB or showing all of SH and co. at Chapter 1056.

Status
Not open for further replies.