If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

That's why Momo having 1v1 with him offscreen right?
Post automatically merged:

Soon Chrono and them will dicth GB
The only reasons you guys hype someone is because they are potentially zoro/sanji opponents

Basically a toxic fanboy antics
More toxic than you who was spreading lies all week?

Provider get the chapters 10 days earlier so ask your provider and he might already tell you what happens next chapter by tomorrow.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You better pray GB does something coz this chapter was basically Oda saying "admirals are nothing much to handle"
Revos handing them Ls, weakened retainers casually handling max GB, Yamato doesn't even hype the dude... Momo is confident to solo him "step back..."
Do the retainers even know that Ryokugyu is an Admiral?
They said he's a Navy guy.... never said he's an Admiral.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I know for sure katakuri would no diff raizou, shinobu, kawa and 3 revo commanders solo or if he had help from Fuji
He couldn’t even no diff Carrot with help from Perospero. Lol

Green Bull neg diffed King and Queen simultaneously and casually.

Go cry to the spoiler providers your hallucinatory mind conjured up to cope about how hard Green Bull is shitting on Kaido right now, no one here cares about your mental episodes. Lol

Apparently this chapter was supposed to be "devastating" for admirals fans
I don't see it?
Scabbards vs GB literally just started so you can't make anything out of it
Yamato literally sneak attacked GB with advCOC and he didn't eveen bleed
GB Took Momo's bite better than Kaido. Kaido screamed like a bitch. GB didn't.
Restrained Momo in 2 seconds
Even Sabo & co escaping was rationalized in this chapter by admirals not being able to fight properly in the Holy Land

I'm starting to seriously believe leakers are extremely biased yonko fans
Pretty sure none of the true leakers were saying that, its that fraud leaker SDfear guy fooling the yonko fans, kinda funny people still believe this guy is a real leaker

Admirals would have Mid diff Sabo.
Sabo ran away isn't it clear yet.
Morgan Just created the hype like 5th emperor Luffy.
That’s what I’m thinking. This stuff about him being the real leader behind Dragon is fake news.

This chapter is more Dragon hype
Post automatically merged:

If BM and Kaido are dead I got him tied with Kid and Law at #10
Wait what’s your top 10?

Can GB even no diff Morley? Raizou?

The dude need mid efforts to restrain and beat handicapped calamities.
He can't no diff anyone who's vet or high tier even when going all out.

Pathetic

Don't give me hypothesis "but he can...he would have" no Max GB using powerful name move can't even tag Raizou and shinobu
Who would've thought that by the time the chapter comes out you're the one on heavy damage control lmao. What's wrong? I thought this chapter will be bad for Admirals?

Who told you it's over?

This is what happens when you don't read narratives and think the battle ended there

I know you, as soon as you realise Sanji won't fight that person...you will switch from wank to downplay
Or as soon as GB starts getting trashed all around.

You better pray GB does something coz this chapter was basically Oda saying "admirals are nothing much to handle"
Revos handing them Ls, weakened retainers casually handling max GB, Yamato doesn't even hype the dude... Momo is confident to solo him "step back..."
Ite over cause we know no matter what Momo does...hes neg diff material.

Every Admiral is equal. Sanji is fighting an Admiral....regardless of if its not Ryou. I wont switch anything.

"Revos handing them Ls", stealing a broken robot and running away is not a W

"weakened retainers casually handling max GB" zero proof of GB being at his max. Extreme dishonest.

Yamato doesnt hype Kaido either.

And he got negged. Confidence comes from Pride.

Do the retainers even know that Ryokugyu is an Admiral?
They said he's a Navy guy.... never said he's an Admiral.
Even if they knew... they would just vaguely know about it. without having any idea of what they are worth. From the dialogue their knowledge of Aramaki is that he's Luffy's enemy from the outside world, that's it. Jo_Ndule is just coping hard after getting humiliated by the full chapter again

Huh

I got already 3 people im tagging next week if the battle is shown next chapter and Momo isn't beaten or did put up a fight (especially hurting GB)

Im gonna tag ConquistadoR, Chrono and you.
Once you see me trolling, know that it's bad news
I already said that Momo will turn to human form to perhaps get out....but he will be negged again.

The battle is over cause we know hes trash to GB

Status
Not open for further replies.