If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think Kaido dura is above, the guy tanked hybrid Yamato hit with a little drop of blood
That’s the thing bro, Kaido didn’t tank her. They clashed attacks and Kaido still bled anyway. Which means Kaido would fair much, much worse had Kaido been forced to straight up tank her attack like Green Bull was.

G

Gorosei Informer

Greenbull doesn't seem dogmatic, more of a this is my job I'll make the best of it kinda mentality, he's just happy reading his bank statement at the end of the month.
Yeah thats true, that does make me think of Kizaru too then funnily enough. Just doing whats necessary and not being too invested or so. That
sort of neutral deteachment.

*edit* Lmao I just noticed I made an accidental Blackbeard pun there, deteachment lol.

Post automatically merged:

Rip Shanks, this was his chance to meet Luffy and blew it, soon we will have Banaro island incident 2.0
I'm wondering if Oda planned this one too because he admitted Shanks coming to Marineford wasn't his decision/plan and his editors so enticed him to do it or w/e.

This feels like a deliberate bait to hype up Film Red and even manga sales by making Shanks appear.

I feel at this point, he doesn't know what he wants to do with Shanks tbh.

Less Red Haired Pirates, more like Cold Feet Pirates. Fatherless Pirates.

Maybe these guys, but I'm hoping for something much better, although its not much hope either lol. Too burned by how CP0 turned out to be fodder.

I was thinking these knights might be inspired by the Knights of Arthur, Knights of the Round Table, all that Camelot stuff and such. Lady of the Lake, Excalibur Merlin, Lancelot etc.
There is also the Holy Grail which is believed to provide immortality too. Oda might reference that in OP like with the Ope Ope no mi supposedly being able to grant eternal youth/immortality or whatever or even the national treasure of the holy land/Mary Geoise, whatever that is too.
Now that,you mention it,i actually think the knights may be the Five Elders, god as a reference to Im sama

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That’s the thing bro, Kaido didn’t tank her. They clashed attacks and Kaido still bled anyway. Which means Kaido would fair much, much worse had Kaido been forced to straight up tank her attack like Green Bull was.
Let’s resume what happened :
- Base Yamato used a no names club attack with lighting COA / maybe AdCOC against Huge Tree GB who was siding his powers. GB felt it and was bothered by it but didn’t bleed.
- hybrid Yamato used a Thunder Bagua / likely her best attack with black lightening etc against Hybrid Kaido. Kaido had a small drop of blood on the head.

Frankly here you don’t have anything saying GB dura >>>> Kaido. At all

A good deal stronger attacks did little more damage to Kaido,

Status
Not open for further replies.