If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You guys are already defeated lol. No admiral will be above BB or WB Prime. Only akainu has 1% chance to be above. Same can be said for kaido and other admirals.
Nah, yall Yonkofans have dug your own graves when you zenkai boosted characters while ignoring on panel portrayal to boost your Yonko Commanders. Best example of a character highly disrespected by Zenkai piece readers is Doflamingo.
Be prepared to cope, seethe & mald when Powercliffing & Zenkai Boosting makes Kaidou irrelevant come EoS.

Nah, yall Yonkofans have dug your own graves when you zenkai boosted characters while ignoring on panel portrayal to boost your Yonko Commanders. Best example of a character highly disrespected by Zenkai piece readers is Doflamingo.
Be prepared to cope, seethe & mald when Powercliffing & Zenkai Boosting makes Kaidou irrelevant come EoS.
? You will cry hard lol just like you wank comedyflamingo

All the top tiers are close to each other but Eos BB and Prime WB is a hard pass to every other yonko and admiral. Akainu at best is the only one special. Same I will say with Kaido and Fuji/GB. At best Kizaru and aokiji maybe above kaido. I won't underestimate shanks given his relevance. On average yonko will be higher for most part
shanks is already stronger than overrated kaido. also
i mean as soon as i saw your pfp i blocked you so have fun you abused dog

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Don’t worry bro, my French spoiler providers have assured me that Green Bull kills Luffy next chapter.
I've got Eiichirō Oda as my spoiler provider and he told me that the final battle will be Sakazuki vs Luffy&Sabo&Shanks&Zoro&Dragon&Luffy's Grand Fleet&plot revived Big Mom (all against Akainu at the same time) with Luffy winning extreme diff after his 10th in-fight powerup, having been revived an exact 37 times and everyone else of his team dying.

No admiral will be above BB or WB Prime. Only akainu has 1% chance to be above
Akainu is 100% above BB

Akainu's subordinates >>>>>>>>>>>>>> BB's subordinates
thus it means Luffy will fight Akainu after BB, because Zoro and Sanji would otherwise demolish BB and his crew alone if they fought his crew after beating admirals

Ok keeping it real, I don’t think Aramaki is stronger than Kaido, but I don’t think he’s far behind at all.

And I don’t think anything is going to happen here that will disprove that, since frankly I think the admirals just are that strong and everything in the story proves it.
To be honest I still think Kaido is top 1 (outside characters that died years ago like Roger, Whitebeard, Rocks) as of now. His portrayal and feats are really something else. I think only BB and Imu will surpass (for AKainu it depend if he fights Luffy)
I think most admiral fans recognize Kaido's strenght. But some of us went through an era where an emperor being able to solo 3 admirals at the same time was seen as an acceptable opinion so forgive us for being kind fo toxic sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.