Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Lmao Green Bull wants to fight the whole alliance.
Shanks knows Luffy is not yet at his level and he must be the last to face.
One more poneglyph to go bros.
Next up is Blackbeard.
Green Bull didn't show his full power...he didn't even use his sword.
I bet he is much stronger.

This is one of these chapters where you don't know if you should laugh at GB or be hyped for Shanks.
I'll go with the laugh though, GB just got negged by a CoC blast from miles away
From cocky to "I'll fight you later, I'm not in the mood right now", well he was in the right mood when confronting _ years old still trying to figure out how to use his DF Momo:kobeha:
He has no shame lol

Shanks is able to attack someone with his CoC haki and paralyze him from that far? and this someone is a damn navy admiral. that is why the marines fear him that much. that is why he was able to make the marines stop the war in MF , he is just above all of them. that is why the Gorosei don't offend him and even allow him to enter their holy land. CoC haki as a speciality is just a might, they cannot deal with. that is why Akainu wanted to kill Luffy that much, and why the admirals were sweating as Luffy show his CoC haki im MF.
forget about DFs and other haki powers. imagine how strong Luffy will be once he is able to do the same as Shanks, with his DF and basic CoC haki , he is already able to deal with a Yonko or an admiral, and there is no doubt that his CoC haki will surpass Shanks' . his might will be terrifying.

Robin and Law lol :D they are really funny together :D
Law is not a hyena and Robin complaining about Law's teleportation with that look on her face. by the way she could have just sprout an eye inside , Oda just wanted to make a funny thing of it.

Imagine introducing a new admiral to be a hypetool :finally:

Have been warning admirals bros these days have come with admirals too, they aint facing pre timeskip supernova with pacifista to bully them anymore. It's over :ronalaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Sooo how exactly do you lose the walls? Guessing there will be a convenient switch but that would be boring..

Jack was in the crew longer considering he was there when they first took over Wano.
Zunisha takes them down

How tf Jack is able to swim?
Isnt df user supposed to lose strength in water?
He probably wasn't a df user when he first joined

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Weakbull was a clown through and through. He can't recover.

There seems to be plothole with jack being fine in water(unlless we assume it was just rain water he swam in)...since vander decken used to pretty much die if not inside the bubble...though we already knew it since earlier also Jack was just fine unlike Vander.