Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
That’s a cute moment
Robin talking about Law following her scent in the spoilers was definitely flirting though, spoilers translation was better than tcb’s
I never dared to dream of Law/Robin becoming canon, inject this directly into my veins.
Post automatically merged:

the real Wano where ryuma used to live is underneath the current mainland, and kaido is currently underneath as well :crazwhat:
ZKKbros.....we were too hasty, ZKK will happen on the real Wano land soon :finally:
LOL submarine-ZKK is the best shit I've heard in a month.

Someone photoshop Zoro over Luffy in the Gear Fish picture, we're about have Zoro fillet one big-ass fish

I think Pluton is the corpse of Joy Boy, and Onigashima is the skull. That's why Kaido was trying to drop it on the Flower Capital: to reconnect it to the rest of the skeleton.
:vistalaugh:
No :seriously:
We know from Franky that the reason Pluton's instructions were passed down was to create a counter-measure to the OG Pluton. I imagine the Sunny is that counter-measure.
No.
Original blueprints of the pluton are passed in water 7. And pluton was built by the shipwrights of water 7. The blueprints were not destroyed so that pluton can be countered in case it's in the wrong hands...they can build another one or just get info on pluton and counter it.

Fodderbull , weakbull , trashbull , greencow , greenbitch , midbull , cowardlybull , etc:myman:
Which hype was more ruined?

Green Bull backing off after sensing Shanks' CoC, and Shanks came with his crew and there are still alliances that defeated Kaido/BM nearby.

Or

Kaido, the King of 1 vs 1, always bets on Kaido, yet on his flashback, he won against Oden thanks to distraction.

I will pick the latter.

G

Gorosei Informer

They asked for war, and that's what they're getting. It is what it is. :endthis:
I thought Yamato fans were too busy having a an ironically "civil" war over her pronouns/gender? Whether she is Kaidos "son" or Oden too?

Watching how Yamato fans behave is just making me hate her character even more now. Although I shouldn't say "he" instead of "him" incase a certain someone threatens to refuse to drop spoilers/drop a summary instead.

A lot of Yamato fans seem really toxic and insufferable, just like the character herself.

I'm so sick of this petty tribalistic behaviour in the community too, its like playground behaviour.

cute moments between Law and Robin, interesting revelation, Momo proving his worth, and Ladmiral wankers getting BTFO on multiple levels. Great chapter

Tbh overall solid chapter.

Shanks appearing to promote Film Red was a given.

The part with Momo and Yama was heartwarming. Shows how much Momo has grown.

The world building was nice as well. Frobin has a new rival :catblush:. I really like Law watching over Robin like this. It‘s reassuring that at least she won‘t get kidnapped.

And GB was actually pretty impressive. Though retreating with Shanks around was the only move he could make. Feel like Shanks is still stronger than Luffy atp. It‘s nice that he‘s getting more spotlight, too.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Green Bull Character:

1st - Managed to defeat the exhausted King and Queen in Udon, there's no more reason not to believe they weren't exhausted when the heroes who won the war 7 days later are still exhausted and bandaged (With Shanks needing to tell this brainless readers) , after that factor, they were also nerfed, the King was without his main weapon, in this case his sword and the queen, without his mechanical arm, these two things are facts, I won't say they were in cells or chained by handcuffs because both The facts we have are enough to say that GB's conquest is rigged, Oda needs to justify why GB managed to win them, he simply cannot make GB win them fairly and say that this is merit of his strength.

2nd - It's stopped by a group of opponents who are also exhausted with Shanks needing to say that to the brainless readers, unlike Kaidou who faced all 9 at full strength, not only that but the group he's dealing with is inferior.

Inuarashi Sulong > Exhausted Inuarashi Base.

Neko Sulong > Exhausted Neko Base.

Denjirou > Exhausted denjirou.

Kawamatsu > Exhausted Kawamatsu.

Raizou > Exhausted Raizou.

Shinobu > Exhausted Shinobu.

Kinemon wasn't present in this fight either, must be recovering from Kaidou's casual attack that broke his two swords and dismantled him. (BASIC KAIDOU)

We don't have Ashura Douji, we don't have Izo, and we don't have O-kiku in the group.

3rd - During the confrontation, Momonosuke made it clear that he did not want to receive help from anyone, this does not only apply to Yamato but also to the exhausted retainers, with Yamato questioning his decision, it is clear here, that Yamato who was exhausted and in his form basic couldn't help Momo, Momo was asking him to control himself and not interrupt their confrontation, because he is the one who should take care of the "threat".

4th - Green Bull was at full throttle using his DF powers, he transformed into a giant monster and continually attacked the retainers and Momonosuke, in the process using COA to even injure Raizou, this data is enough to say that he wasn't holding against the retainers, his Ap is bad as after injuring Raizou who was still conscious after being pierced, Green Bull had to appeal to suck Raizou's nutrients to finally "defeat" the exhausted Raizou.

5th - During a period he managed to hold the retainers in their branches, with Yamato once again questioning Momo's decision not to receive help from her, and not even from the others, what needs to be explained here is that they were not defeated because they were trapped in the branches of Green Bull, this was a group battle right? Momonosuke later released all the retainers that were trapped by GB's branches, so how does that say GB defeated them?

GB temporarily immobilized them Momonosuke released them, end of story, nobody but Raizou was defeated by Green Bull, even Raizou's defeat is speculative, at the end of the chapter all retainers are in full condition to fight, as GB defeated them ? Green Bull arrested them and Momo freed them, did the word defeat change the meaning?

And let's also make it clear that Green Bull didn't come out unscathed from his confrontation with Momonosuke, this is clearly a lie from admirals fans, Green Bull himself admitted he was in a lot of pain, this admiral is shameful enough to even request that the Momonosuke stop attacking, LMFAOOO.

Not counting the previous chapters, just in this chapter, see the number of times the dog suffered:

At the end of the chapter it was about to enter Round 2, with people speculating "Now he's serious because he's using COA", when previously he used COA on Raizou. You don't have to be a genius to know that the aspiring Kaidou who left Green Bull in a lot of pain, sweating, screaming, and asking Momo to stop attacking, was used to demonstrate just how strong Kaidou is, with Green Bull himself admitting his inferiority to Kaidou, see how ironic, Admiral fans are struggling to falsely try to say that the feat of defeating an exhausted Raizou is better than Kaidou's feat of defeating the 9 retainers with full force, at Base, and in just 2 chapters. Even if Green Bull had defeated everyone here, it wouldn't change Kaidou > GB, GB itself contradicts this stupid idea of yours.

So to simplify:

- His exploits were all downplayed by the fact that all of his opponents were exhausted, with Shanks stating that.
- Making a speculation the only loser we have was Raizou who was already exhausted.
- He didn't hold back during the confrontation, it depends a lot on his powers.
- He was embarrassed several times by Momo, and hurt by him, he even asked Momo to stop attacking.
- Received damage several times from Momonosuke who is 8 years old, with Green Bull at the end of the chapter stating he is in a lot of pain.
- The group I was facing as I mentioned earlier wasn't even close to power when compared to their fight against Kaidou.
- Yamato several times being prevented from fighting and helps Momo, the same applies to the scabbards.
- Green Bull's dangerousness level sucks for Luffy, and his other members who watched Momo deal with the admiral.
- Shit his pants for Shanks; Oda himself downplays Green Bull's feats, he just can't make all these characters at full strength and without exhaustion and sign of bandages fight Green Bull.

- Admit your inferiority towards Kaidou, at the same time you are embarrassed by the aspiring Kaidou, not only that, but also bold enough to admit that not only he is inferior, but Kaidou's other enemies like Kizaru and Akainu are also.

@Erkan12 @Seraphoenix @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @comrade @Kawatsuki @Tejas

Last edited by a moderator: