Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
That’s a cute moment
Robin talking about Law following her scent in the spoilers was definitely flirting though, spoilers translation was better than tcb’s
Not even.
Post automatically merged:

I thought Yamato fans were too busy having a an ironically "civil" war over her pronouns/gender? Whether she is Kaidos "son" or Oden too?

Watching how Yamato fans behave is just making me hate her character even more now. Although I shouldn't say "he" instead of "him" incase a certain someone threatens to refuse to drop spoilers/drop a summary instead.

A lot of Yamato fans seem really toxic and insufferable, just like the character herself.

I'm so sick of this petty tribalistic behaviour in the community too, its like playground behaviour.
Guess you don't like me then.
Fine.
:okay:

I don't get it. Wasn't the point of the samurai's battle, that they are able to protect Wano by themself? But in the end they needed help from outside to win the battle.

It would have been the same result, when Shanks wasn't there but Luffy joining the fight.

They couldn't even beat 1 Admiral, but luckily the marines can't afford more... Yeah, good luck Wano.

Aramaki and Fujitora are the shame of the navy , even AX-hand Morgan can act better than what the green shit has done.
In conclusion after what i saw the fair rank order for admirals in strength and capability is : 1-Akainu 2-Aokiji 3-Kizaru 4-green shit 5-the
handicapped.

BTW i saw lately some fans are posting the same old stuff about ben beckman and Kizaru friction in the marineford , i just want to remind them by this scene

i like Shanks and i enjoy his respectable entrance but please stop the overreact.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
I don't get it. Wasn't the point of the samurai's battle, that they are able to protect Wano by themself? But in the end they needed help from outside to win the battle.

It would have been the same result, when Shanks wasn't there but Luffy joining the fight.

They couldn't even beat 1 Admiral, but luckily the marines can't afford more... Yeah, good luck Wano.
Shank's point was "hey, they fought hard for their freedom, and they're recovering: why are you picking on this wounded country? Are you afraid of them?"

Whitebeard refused to go to Wano because he knew a ton of civilians would die if he did.

Green Bull attacked while Wano was weakened and was willing to murder innocent civilians.

Shanks calling them out for having no guts, and attacking a wounded nation like scavengers, is cold as hell.

I dont get why some people think Greenbull looks bad.

He destroyed his enemies, easily.

And what about taking a borobreath in the face and using his logia in sequence?? Whats the problem?
Kizaru had his body choped off to a pre time Skip Apoo and regenerate on sequence as GB did here and destroyed Apoo as GB would do with momo If not for shanks interference.

And again, GB "running" of a fight with shanks and ALL his crew dont make him a bitch but smart.

Shanks is a Monster, Cleary stronger than luffy and etc by a good margin as kaido and Big mom also are, dont lie to youselfs thinking luffy soloed kaido, that NEVER happenedd, kaido fought non stop a bunch of great fighters and took a bunch of damage while lifting a island AND also defeated luffy again and again and even killed him. Luffy is NOT stronger than Kaido, wasnt a clear 1v1, as none of them are stronger than BM, and the bounties show that despiste bounties dont equal strenght but It is a factor.

If he (GB)was a bitch he wouldnt try to take the whole Aliance by himself, like....comon.

:goyea:

GreenBull bros, you guys really don't realise how pathetic that was huh, keep up with your headcanons and mental gymnastics to make up excuses smh
Backing out a fight you are not guaranteed to win is an extremely wise decision. What yall wanted him to do? Admirals are not stronger than yonkos and yonko's cannot steam roll admirals, they are about equal in strength in terms of tiers but at the end of the day one individual is stronger than the other. Shanks was fresh and a lone marine fighting a top tier who may well be stronger than him is a bad idea. He even stated not today at least. That was not the scenario to fight, he was only there in the first place to pick off a weak Luffy.

Backing out a fight you are not guaranteed to win is an extremely wise decision. What yall wanted him to do? Admirals are not stronger than yonkos and yonko's cannot steam roll admirals, they are about equal in strength in terms of tiers but at the end of the day one individual is stronger than the other. Shanks was fresh and a lone marine fighting a top tier who may well be stronger than him is a bad idea. He even stated not today at least. That was not the scenario to fight, he was only there in the first place to pick off a weak Luffy.
If you dont fight you loss anyway

And what about taking a borobreath in the face and using his logia in sequence?? Whats the problem?
Kizaru had his body choped off to a pre time Skip Apoo and regenerate on sequence as GB did here and destroyed Apoo as GB would do with momo If not for shanks interference.

And again, GB "running" of a fight with shanks and ALL his crew dont make him a bitch but smart.

Shanks is a Monster, Cleary stronger than luffy and etc by a good margin as kaido and Big mom also are, dont lie to youselfs thinking luffy soloed kaido, that NEVER happenedd, kaido fought non stop a bunch of great fighters and took a bunch of damage while lifting a island AND also defeated luffy again and again and even killed him. Luffy is NOT stronger than Kaido, wasnt a clear 1v1, as none of them are stronger than BM, and the bounties show that despiste bounties dont equal strenght but It is a factor.

If he (GB)was a bitch he wouldnt try to take the whole Aliance by himself, like....comon.

he get destroyed broooo momo smiles in his dragon dont forget BOLO BREATHH

monster trio and jinbei wins low diff against aramaki that is the reason why they dont fight aramaki he would get clapped so oda let the scabbard fight

Sanji was ready to mid diff
he is worth over 1 billion not for fun

only aokiji is left

how can someone be a admirL fanboy I dont get it

Greenbull didn't look bad for not engaging the Red Hair pirates, but it looked bad how he abandoned his task, how he handled a CoC Haki burst from one of his pairs!

To be fair, also Kaido kinda over-reacted to the Big Mom pirates invading his territory, but it was a far mor dignitous reaction, and had no problem in freeing her and fight her for hours!

I can't see any other admiral acting like this, considering also that he would have a backup from the battleships that he already called in the previous chapters.
I mean, Kizaru flexed telling Akainu to be sent in Wano, to fight both Kaido and Linlin, while he was low key admitting an inferiority here.
Cause the problem was Shanks, not his commanders, since he already demonstrated to solo a captainless Yonko crew, he got paralized, screamed in pain and even immediately transformed back to his base firm!

I mean, he behaved like a pre-ts Blackbeard, no other ultra top-fighter would have reacted like this to an enemy who was miles and miles away

Wano can't protect itself unless they use Pluton.They need to figure out how to open Wano borders,so they have acess to Pluton.

I thought Yamato fans were too busy having a an ironically "civil" war over her pronouns/gender? Whether she is Kaidos "son" or Oden too?
In all fairness the only person that actually cares about this on Worstgen is Redon :ihaha:

A lot of Yamato fans seem really toxic and insufferable,
Sorry about that.

I can't speak for everyone, but never take anything I say in the nakama thread seriously. I'm just there for fun.

Momonosuke and the Scabbards are not strong enough to defend Wano.The minks will help them for sure,but they are not strong enough either.Luffy,Kidd and Law will go after the One Piece.Yamato wants to sail the world.I think the only option for Wano to fend off the WG would be to obtain Pluton,meaning open Wano's borders.

these idiots think momo is not good enough,
The kid is 8 years old and have balls to fight against navy admiral.even no matter how wide the gap he stoods there and fight unlike a navy admiral who run from battlefield bcause he knew his chance is 0%.

Momo is 100% deserve his place as wano shogun and soon he will guaranteed become top tier and wano greatest shogun,just look how far he growth mentally and physically. I wont suprised next time we see him, he already mastered another elemental attack like thunder, water and wind just like dragon kaido

On otherwise, greenbull doesnt belong to his place, the guy got no balls. He failed at marie joa against sabo now he failed to here and more worse he run from battlefield eventhough shanks not even present before his eyes. Pissing his pants over wifi haki that shanks sending 20 miles away is freakin mentally weak.

Shanks just beat him without him being presence there is just speak volume about the powergap between gb and shanks.

What a shame.

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Kaido knew about joyboy,he knew Wano was especial...He was into a lot of stuff.

That panel felt so good.
Kaido's entire character is tied to Joy Boy. That's why we haven't gotten his full backstory yet, IMO: it's so closely-linked to Joy-Boy that he's saving it.

Yeah, that panel to me was Oda's way of saying, "Yeah, Jinbei's one of the top brass, too."

Green Bull should send Shanks a thank you card. If Aramaki had taken out the Scabbards and Momo, I'd imagine Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbei would have joined in. I love how Shanks actively acts as a peacekeeper.