Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Can anyone direct me to some theories regarding the Void Century? After 1055 I'm starting to think there was some sort of "Great Cleansing" the one Gorosei referred to, but in the form of a flood/completely non-natural disaster that changed the landscape (Red Line being manmade, Wano walls built) etc

Can anyone direct me to some theories regarding the Void Century? After 1055 I'm starting to think there was some sort of "Great Cleansing" the one Gorosei referred to, but in the form of a flood/completely non-natural disaster that changed the landscape (Red Line being manmade, Wano walls built) etc
When it comes to theory, I suggest you can look up on Reddit and OP YouTubers. They always have some great theories.

Cheers, I'm not really hip to "One Piece" YouTubers. Any people in particular that are solid?
I'm also not really into OP YouTubers lol, only sometimes look up on them when I'm curious if there's any questions popped up

I guess you can try sawyer7mage, ohara, tekking. They seem have pretty good videos.

Luffy got the Emperor title, he isn't scared of facing an Emperor. 2 Emperors + their crews is too much, just like how 2 Admirals is too much.
Doesn't matter if he got the emperor title. He is fairly new and as stated the world government made it sound like a group effort with the defeat of kaido which diminishes the look of luffys strength hence why greenbull thought he had a chance.

Greenbull had zero fear for kaidos crew since he didn't bat an eye fighting the two strongest individuals on kaidos crew (though they were weakened). So that's an excuse that you are trying to use.

Ontop of that why would greenbull or any admiral be scared when the have the marines that consisted of cp9, cp0, sword,, other cipher pol memebers, vice admirals, rear admirals, seastone weaponary, warlords (formerly), SSG. If the admirals had all of these things at their disposal it makes zero sense why they haven't defeated admirals by now if they are comparable to them in strength.

They aren't hence why they would not need those things on the first place

If you dont fight you loss anyway
Knowing when to fight is good as well, that's all I am saying. Shanks is not weak and Greenbull wasn't suppose to be off just fighting people like Shanks. He was obviously keeping a low profile and it was evident from when he first showed up. Marines have rules to follow, they aren't free to do whatever they want like pirates. Which is why he said I don't want to fight with you today at least and immediately backed off. Again the fanbase has a very selective understanding and poor comprehension skills.