Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More details from redon on pirate-king:

- We don't know if Momo mastered Bolo Breath because he uses it in a moment of trouble.

- It does not heavily injure Aramaki, in fact he was ready to get serious for round 2 before he felt Shanks coming.

- The rising sea level stuff is not completely correct.

- Kid is not on the chapter and Luffy is with another group of characters at the end. They don't know that the haki belongs to Shanks, they just feel it.
My man @Chrono , seems like the Admiral coins goes up again a bit:myman:

You're right when you said it'll increase in short period of time :goyea:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I bet it's just typical PIS chapter where the villain gets hit by much weaker characters so said characters get a W of consolation
Even Kaido himself was victim of this
Also don't listen to noodle. That clown believes in some Kidd/Katakuri supremacy.

Even after redon confirmed these to be wrong people still twist his words to try to push the agenda, GB wasn't hurt by his boro breath and was about to defeat momo when he sensed shanks haki and decided to retreat, thats all , dont twist words to ur narrative.

I lost so much this week. My sanity, my Reddit account with 80k karma (including an Elden Ring post with a few million views), and the trust of the admiral fandom.

I am literally never going to believe anything not written by Eten or Redon again. Holy shit.
They could've done this to specifically troll people like you. Its not their fault that your meltdowns are entertaining.

on that note, i along with many other users may have jumped the gun :catsweat:

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Greenfodder=bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.