Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
ADMIRAL BROS ARE LITERALLY BEING FED FAKE OVERBLOWN SPOILERS JUST TO DESTROY THE FANDOM FROM THE INSIDE :crazwhat:

REDON'S YONKO AGENDA CAN'T GO ON ANY LONGER :pepeanger:
Actually redon repaired the mistakes of that retard who posted anti admiral agenda spoilers.

nah I'm fine ... YouTube HATE Admirals ...
and what I said ... is ... right
King fire should do far more damage to GB than Momo's :)
If we were talking about Sabo, yes, of course: he Is Fire incarnated, but i highly doubt that a lunarian flame is superior to a Dragon flame, which was the fruit/Power of King own captain (whose final technique was a fire dragon).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
in fact ... I don't think Ousen still had a god tier moment in the manga
the HIGH NOTES of Ousen ... still aren't that epic to me
he is epic on every single panel but I doubt he make an iconic moment yet

Ouki did tho
I'm waiting for that fucking moment of Ousen's where he pulls Thanos. Tired of the bs his army and allies doing.

"Fine, I'll do it myself" and we see him take out his weapon or shit. Man... This will be one of the biggest Kingdom moments.

@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @comrade

I think this chapter more or less confirms Shanks is the strongest emperor

Admirals aren't afraid to face Kaido or Big Mom or even both at the same time or even people who defeated Kaido and Big Mom all at the same time

Akainu had no fear of Old Whitebeard, he made Blackbeard and his entire crew shit themselves

Akainu was scared to fight Shanks
Green Bull is scared to fight Shanks

Actually redon repaired the mistakes of that retard who posted anti admiral agenda spoilers.
So in last chapter, we learned 2 admirals got beat by a high YC1
This chap we see another admiral get wiped by a low Captain level character AND shit himself over a Yonko who isnt wven near him..

yeah its the leakers agenda, not odas

@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @comrade

I think this chapter more or less confirms Shanks is the strongest emperor

Admirals aren't afraid to face Kaido or Big Mom or even both at the same time or even people who defeated Kaido and Big Mom all at the same time

Akainu had no fear of Old Whitebeard, he made Blackbeard and his entire crew shit themselves

Akainu was scared to fight Shanks
Green Bull is scared to fight Shanks
What? He waited until they lost to come in and 3rd party the leftovers

Then got low diffed by momo

Status
Not open for further replies.