Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. Seemed like the sea before the waterfall.

I'd say if he's really aiming for One Piece, then he needs the RP that Robin and Law are at right now, so imo he's heading to or on Wano now

He could have quietly gotten the WCI and Zou ones earlier.
Wouldn’t Zunisha have told Momo if he was on Zou. Unless it was this last week
:luffywat::luffywat:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dunno. Seemed like the sea before the waterfall.

I'd say if he's really aiming for One Piece, then he needs the RP that Robin and Law are at right now, so imo he's heading to or on Wano now

He could have quietly gotten the WCI and Zou ones earlier.
Reality. He already stole prints of Kaido's poneglyph and is on his way for Barto:risitavirus:

Not bad actually. Shanks is amazing seriously but OP characters could never hype me as Ousen has done when he pulled his locusts strategy
in fact ... I don't think Ousen still had a god tier moment in the manga
the HIGH NOTES of Ousen ... still aren't that epic to me
he is epic on every single panel but I doubt he make an iconic moment yet

Ouki did tho

I dont think GB is done.

- Wano needs to get restored.
- GB couldnt have possibly come to Wano just to retreat

Its highly likely GB left Momo and the Scabbards without the chapter insinuation of him completely leaving the island. Providers couldve possibly inferred him leaving the island due to him leaving the fight.

Shanks threat means GB cant waste anytime on fodders thus he gotta either:-

- Hurry up with the mission and attempt to capture Luffy

- Get rid of Shanks and his crew somehow.

-----
I personally think he'll hurry up his mission and attack Luffy and Co. Capturing and defeating them till Shanks teleports with his crew and GB is surrounded by the force of 3 Yonko Crews.

This accomplishes 4 things.

- GB's massive AoE attacks against the allaince cpuld help repopulate the island with Flora. Or GB wouldve createf enough plants....so their seeds can be extracted....to create new plants.

- Forces Shanks and Luffy to finally meet. Also Shanks reunites with Momo and Hiyori.

- Gives reason for Momo to open the borders since he knows trustworthy pirates Shanks exist.

- Forces GB to not come back knowing 2 Yonkos will be protecting the Island.
He wants to end OP in three years. Lyokugyu is gone and he will fight Sanji :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.