Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrections from redon:

- Momonosuke doesn't hurt Ryokugyu "severely" because Ryokugyuu was prepared for a 2nd round (where he was going to fight seriously) before Shanks

- Kid doesn't appear in the entire chapter, they are others who are with Luffy, they don't feel Shanks' Haki as such (they don't say "Come on, it's Shanks") and they don't feel that Haki "throughout Wano"
So Aramaki can clearly feel Shanks, but Luffy and the others no?

Impressive.

Isn't he on Wano from the last chapter? Just on some shores from completely different side to Ryo and Alliance?
Dunno. Seemed like the sea before the waterfall.

I'd say if he's really aiming for One Piece, then he needs the RP that Robin and Law are at right now, so imo he's heading to or on Wano now

He could have quietly gotten the WCI and Zou ones earlier.

I dont think GB is done.

- Wano needs to get restored.
- GB couldnt have possibly come to Wano just to do nothing and retreat.

Its highly likely GB left Momo and the Scabbards without the chapter insinuation of him completely leaving the island. Providers couldve possibly inferred him leaving the island due to him leaving the fight. But the chapter itself couldve never stated that.

Shanks threat means GB cant waste anytime on fodders thus he gotta either:-

- Hurry up with the mission and attempt to capture Luffy

- Get rid of Shanks and his crew somehow.

-----
I personally think he'll hurry up his mission and attack Luffy and Co. Capturing and defeating them till Shanks teleports with his crew and GB is surrounded by the force of 3 Yonko Crews.

This accomplishes 4 things.

- GB's massive AoE attacks against the allaince could help repopulate the island with Flora. Or GB wouldve created enough plants....so their seeds can be extracted....to create new plants.

- Forces Shanks and Luffy to finally meet. Also Shanks reunites with Momo and Hiyori.

- Gives reason for Momo to open the borders since he knows trustworthy pirates like Shanks exist.

- Forces GB to not come back knowing 2 Yonkos will be protecting the Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.