Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Your admirals? Run from mere CoC
My admirals? My ass. I've been team Yonko even before you were probably born. The only Yonko I scale below all the admirals is Big Mom. Just because I appreciate the admirals doesn't mean I am on their team.

Copium

How does Yonko = Admirals or admirals > GB feel like

BM : makes Roger, WB, shiki avoid fighting her in the past.
Makes Kaido shivers, and forces him into alinace
Yonko=Admiral is as canon as it can get. Big Mom better make Brook avoid her before she could think about making Roger avoid a fight with her lmao. Make Kaido shiver? Remember how King ended her entire career with one kick?

Plotline is finished right? Greenbull got introduced, got to know his powers and personality. He is bullheaded and at the same time not very stupid. Momo and co were able to stall him even for a bit. They succeded on that front. We get to know that Shanks CoC is not to be triffled with. There is even more to CoC than CoC coating. This is just from the one line spoilers. Who knows what we get from the detailed spoilers. Instead of just trolling to look cool or 'pretend critique', try once to summarize what has happened.
No, I wont.
Writing long paragraphs dont prove shit.
Shanks and Aramaki were in Mariejois, and got to Wano for no apparent reason.
Lets ignore Aramaki once, why Shanks was near Wano?
It felt like a new start of a video game where characters spawn at specific places.
And, I dont need to look cool here, you can call me lame, who cares, I will say what I feel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.