Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What funny is that even though Yonko fans won, I can’t remember talking to a single one who didn’t seem like a complete retard. Just patterns of speech and argument characteristic of children.
Yonko fans are (probably) right about one single thing - Yonkos>Admirals.
Other than that, their power scaling is utterly terrible. :saden:

What funny is that even though Yonko fans won, I can’t remember talking to a single one who didn’t seem like a complete retard. Just patterns of speech and argument characteristic of children.
Like you’d think they were disabled or dropped as babies based on how they talk.

But Oda is just writing the story for young boys so why am I surprised.

What the hell is going on lol
wait for the chapter, you guys seriously still haven't learned to not judge anything based on the first spoilers

We are already at that point where Admirals became Viceadmirals, like in Punk Hazard -> not a relevant threat anymore.

Momo injuring GB is not an outlier if he has the same firepower as Dragon Kaido with Boro Breath, counter of GB's fruit on the other hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.