Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Greenbull could just be the jobber of the Admirals like Moriah is the jobber of the Warlords. Moriah being an embarrassment didn't invalidate the entirety of the Warlords. Likewise, we still have Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru and Fujitora to potentially redeem the Admirals.

Regardless though, this does suck arse and I see no narrative purpose as to why Oda even bothered doing this to begin with.

Perhaps in the future, Chadmirals will shine again once more but as for the present however, nothing to do but go down with the ship. :catsweat:
@Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ62 @Lili @EmperorKinyagi @Chrono
lol, add Chrono as one of you in the edit. He's fighting tooth and nail for admirals.

Let's see if the early leakers just exaggerated with that "heavily injured".
I mean they said Yamato damaged Greenbull and that Sabo defeated Fuji last chap.

I mean it doesnt take a genius to realise when people have an agenda against others. Take it from me who has been dealing with providers who hate my fav.

They literally claimed Pudding stopped Sanji from his smoking habit just because she took out his ciggarette from his mouth.

I mean they said Yamato damaged Greenbull and that Sabo defeated Fuji last chap.

I mean it doesnt take a genius to realise when people have an agenda against others. Take it from me who has been dealing with providers who hate my fav.

They literally claimed Pudding stopped Sanji from his smoking habit just because she took out his ciggarette from his mouth.
Said it in the waiting room. Even if the raws are exactly as teased....Fuck Lebrent, Drumz, Unarmed and Arthur. Dude's have obvious Admiral hate agendas.

Status
Not open for further replies.