Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
people were downplaying him like few weeks ago

honestly as a shanks fan I don't think he is the strongest rather he is the smartest

tho it doesn't mean that I think he is weak by any means
Fuck that.

Are you gonna do something with the dude who added his own agenda narration to the spoilers to completely throw off the entire discussion?

Dude just added his personal bias into the spoilers. Mods can't allow shit like that to happen.

Have a sit with Redon and decide with him so he only posts actual spoilers or shit.

I

Indigo

The hatred towards the admirals in this fandom is completely unacceptable.
When leakers themselves put their own headcanon to put the admirals down, something is very wrong.
Thanks god Redon exists
fuck Redon too

and his fear mongering and spoiler controlling bitch

we can clearly get spoilers as early as sunday and WSJ doesn't do anything

yet he keeps getting mad if anyone posts anything before tuesday

It's likely because its Shanks. The Marines have no problem fighting the guy believed to be the strongest, but they all stood down when Shanks arrived. Sengoku even said "because it's you, we'll comply."

While planning how to get directly involved with BM and Kaido and having the Reverie, the Gorosei still allowed Shanks to have a meeting at such an inconvenient time because it was him.

Twice now the Marines and WG treated Shanks differently than the other Emperors.
Read the manga correctly and come up with conclusions . Sengoku complied for shanks requeston WB and ace. Not for any other things. No matter what it is, GB cannot handle mutiple strong characters again . so he retreated not because just bcz shanks has some relation to gorosei.

I

Indigo

I understand your view but most people wont wan't to "leave this world". Humans have natural survival instinct, only the really desperate ones actually end their lives
Yeah, so?

Is that an excuse to take advantage and ruin other peoples fun?

no, they are a bunch of scumbags

AL sama

Red Haired
Trying not to wank Shanks too much, i think Shanks will be:

- the most cunning strategist in the world, like Sima Yi of One Piece.

- owner of the best and most original CoC technique / application.

---

I hope he has character and narrative depth like some huge stake or dilemma involving him and his ambition etc.
I always thought you don't like shanks

Again. Lebrent, Drumz and Unarmed are the clown trio. The fraudulent trio.

Even if the chapter is catastrophic for us, they still add gas to make it even worse because they hate Admirals.

Fuck them.
The chapter is catastrophic
But Momo almost one shotting Aramaki would literally have ruined the entire power structure of the seires by sheer retardation
We have to give up on Yonko = admirals agenda though

Status
Not open for further replies.