Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
He negged him ina second...why didn't he refocus on Yamato. Oh wait I know why....he doesn't care about her.
He didn't neg him. Momo blasted him and made him go, "oh shit hes dangerous, i have to get serious"

momo is eight btw

Lets quickly summarize the legend of Dark King Rayleigh

Kizaru : Let me go take a bunch of pacifistas and take out Kaido and Big Mom

Also Kizaru : Can't fuck with Rayleigh..need even more preparation

Garp : Lets fuck with Whitebeard and his entire crew

Also Garp : Can't fuck with Old and Rusty Rayleigh. Countless lives will be lost

Shanks fans : Shanks is a CoC God. Haki man

Oda : Old Rayleigh and Shanks have same level of CoC

Straw hats : Yonko who? Admiral who?? Dragon who??? Oden who???

Also Straw hats : DARK KINGS LEGEND IS KNOWN IN ALL HISTORY BOOKS

Jinbei : Mere Yonko Big Mom

Also Jinbei : (Looking like he has seen his God)..I..i..i cant believe you are here

Oda : Rocks D Xebec and Rayleigh are peak of power in one piece

@Red Admiral
@comrade

There is a reason why vast majority of Fan base puts Rayleigh on Pirate King and not mere yonko admiral level and that reason is definitely not wank.
Well, Oda said that in Luffy's position, both Shanks and Rayleigh would've knocked out all 100.000 fodder, which doesn't mean their CoC is exactly equal. But yeah, they are pretty close, as Rayleigh is also close to his captain. Also, Yonko is a broad term, as Whitebeard, who is PK level and Roger's equal, was a Yonko.

*Aramaki is talking about not arriving to Wano if Kaido was there because it would mean there is still business between him and WG*
"OMG ARAMAKI ADMITS HE'S WEAKER!!!"

*Kaido literally says that SSG can stop him and Big Mom alliance*
"..."

:kuzanshut:
SSG, they don't have warlords anymore

so? All the Yonko are noticeable stronger the sick bread. That’s been made pretty clear, he can barely use Haki. An no CoC!!!! Akainu was scare of shanks, no more of this stupid orders shit. He saw a Yonko got scare, notice shanks does this both times admirals start mouthing off & going on a rampage.
What?
That was preskip so of course you wouldn't see haki itself but the fact that WB was able to damage Akainu means his haki was top level. WB was still the world strongest by then.
Akainu was surprised by Shanks block. If he was scared, he would've escaped like Greenbull.

no he’s not all the OG admirals, wanked no smoke with shanks either
Yet they still kept attacking after Shanks warning.

there’s no separation, og admirals looked powerful because there opponents are mainly vet lvl characters or below. None of them want a 1-1 fight with a Yonko. Akainu might pretend like he does, but in canon he’d prefer cheap tricks to weaken one first.
Lol OJs fought top tiers.

The new Admirals have not fought any top tiers

G

Gorosei Informer

Can’t wait to meet Rouxs and Beckmans kids. The dead beat pirates are sailing!
Lmfao, Beckman has always had dad energy for me, he really seems like he would be a father and I toyed with the idea of him being Namis or Frankys father too.

In before Roux is actually Sanjis real dad as Sanji was meant to be a gunslinger too and Roux is food themed lmao.

Seriously though, I wouldnt be surprised if they're all deadbeat dads at this point and they chose piracy to get away from their wives, children, responsibilities and such. Like dads lashing out by going on adventures and doing random shit with their buddies, like these certain Hollywood movies. I think Adam Sandler's Grown Ups played on that idea and Wild Hogs I think. I can't think of the other films right now but I know they exist lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.