Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So, let me get this straight.

Green Bull heard that an alliance killed two Yonko in an alliance with a nation of legendary samurai. His first thought? “I can’t wait to kill the kid who defeated Kaido.”

So then he heads to Wano, literally fucking eats King and Queen as an appetizer, and then heads, solo, to the Flower Capital,

Then he engages all 5 remaining scabbards, Shinobu, Momonosuke, and Yamato and completely neg diffs all of them at once (not like a Kaido “neg diff” where the scabbards almost kill him but a true neg diff before Yonko fans destroyed the term),

And then he feels Shanks’ Haki and says “Yeah, I do want to fight literally the entire Red Hairred Pirates and Shanks himself, just not right now”, before leaving Wano as mysteriously as he arrives.

Aramaki is a welcome addition to the Admiral rank. Never forget, all spoiler providers are lying shits.

@The White Crane @Owl Ki @silverfire @Sentinel @Kefka @kurwa @ZenZu @Mr. Anderson @ShishioIsBack @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Blackbeard @silverfire @Trueprodigy @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @SakazOuki @Lili @King7 @ConquistadoR @AdmiralBetterr777 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @SakazukiTheFist @Wuuuke @Red Admiral @Echizen_Jo_Ndule and his French spoiler providers @MonsterKaido @Ssg super suit coby @Erkan12 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Chrono @Jiihad

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Lets be honest,he got scared because it was Shanks+his crew.There is no way he would win.I think Advanced COC can do some mental/spiritual damage as well.
Oh absolutely, it's more as a general statement that Shanks' CoC actually affecting an Admiral just shows how incredibly strong it is

G

Gorosei Informer

@Ghostly Reflections tings we discussed about Aramaki and his abilities.

we for damn sure got that "weakness" part correct

Aramaki is SICCKKK

BUT AKAGAMI IS RIDICULOUS
:cheers:

we even have our top brass set in place

the 4 main goats of SHP's and then 3 main commanders..
Right?! I really want Sanji vs Green Bull especially after this now!
Sanji even fought a plant type fruit user in Film Z ofc!

Wonder why Green Bull has a sword now especially BUT I'm glad he is prepared against his own biggest weakness as an Admiral especially should be too.

Makes me think the other Admirals won't be so easy to take down via their elemental weaknesses or whatever too as I hoped.

Fujitora being the only non logia Admiral does probably foreshadow he isn't gonna be loyal to the Marines and betray them outright in time too as someone suggested before.

So, let me get this straight.

Green Bull heard that an alliance killed two Yonko in an alliance with a nation of legendary samurai. His first thought? “I can’t wait to kill the kid who defeats Kaido.

So then he heads to Wano, literally fucking eats King and Queen as an appetizer, and then heads, solo, to the Flower Capital

Then he engages all 5 remaining scabbards, Shinobu, Momonosuke, and Yamato and completely literally neg diffs all of them (not like a Kaido “neg diff” where the scabbards almost kill him but a true neg diff before Yonko fans destroyed the term)

And then he feels Shanks’ Haki and says “Yeah, I do want to fight literally the entire Red Hairred Pirates and Shanks himself, just not right now”, before leaving Wano as mysteriously as he arrives.

Aramaki is a welcome addition to the Admiral rank. Never forget, all spoiler providers are lying shits.

@The White Crane @Owl Ki @silverfire @Sentinel @Kefka @kurwa @ZenZu @Mr. Anderson @ShishioIsBack @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Blackbeard @silverfire @Trueprodigy @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @SakazOuki @Lili @King7 @ConquistadoR @AdmiralBetterr777 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @SakazukiTheFist @Wuuuke @Red Admiral @Echizen_Jo_Ndule and his French spoiler providers @MonsterKaido @Ssg super suit coby @Erkan12 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Chrono @Jiihad
Told yall that these dudes had an agenda since last chap.

:myman:
Oda has to keep yamato from fighting lol

GB only trapped retainers without winning

"GB didn't admit inferiority to kaido" L to Chrono and co for doubting
He says kaido kept enemy from entering. His reign and might.

Luffy and his commanders felt GB presence but didn't move cause they believed in Momo and co.
Oda basically saying "GB isn't worthy to fight Luffy"

:suresure:trolling GB fans was fun.

Oda has confirmed Yonko > Admirals

Old Wano stuff is interesting

GB managed to trap only weakened retainers and beat Momo who freed herself
(Trapped Yamato who didn't fight)

i considered this a big W, after the shit the leakers left, they shit on everything, where they go they leave a trail of shit...

in the next chapter I'll wait for the chapter, I won't even see a fucker's spoiler.
My thoughts as well. I guess they had their fun. I will stay away from spoilers until SJ has it with clear pictures and official translations.

I

Indigo

not even a powerscaler anymore, when it comes to One Piece

but Oda just hyped the shit outta of the Yonkous

with Ryokugyu saying he would never come if Kaido was still here

and that Shanks Conqueror's Haki moment, absolutely insane

Shanks' ambition is out of this world, this dude 100% has some goals he wants to achieve that are wild

and it's interesting how the latest chapters have shown us that Shanks is hiding his true goals from his crew, i think only Ben knows what Shanks really wants to do

Status
Not open for further replies.