Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Awwww buddyyyyy, a little but hurt are we?
Not particularly

We already obliterated all of your dumbass opinions with ease lol, there’s nothing left for you to do other than fantasize about what a woman’s touch feels like while playing with your tiny pee pee to pictures of anime tiddies
:myman: keep it coming, it's all you can do after being this wrong

It sounds like that's exactly what she did. Like she could have broken free any moment, but didn't do it until Momo gave the go-ahead, which turned out not to be necessary.
All I hear and read is goddamn headcanon coming outta ya ass. Why would she ask momo to call luffy and others for help if she was capable of putting up a good fight?? You yamatards have no shame do you ??

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
:suresure:so We twisting stuff when Oda says Yamato did listen to Momo lpts of times even when caught Momo tells her to I don't want your help

Wait what?

Canon fact : yamato didn't fight per Momo request
No panel of her fighting since Momo vs GB started nor any statement implying she did fight GB or was she hurt.
You : Yamato did fight coz she told Momo to call for luffy then
But forgets Momo says "I don't want your help nor luffy" before freeing them all
If yamato did help, momo would say " you tried helping and failed...i wont want luffy help too:
Yes. Yamato willingly allowed herself to get captured by Greenchad like a retarded idiot. :risitameh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I just told you when Kaido use his fruit. He wire them down before he went base and They are different fighters. Greenbull not even using his CoA we seen him using on King and Queen
No, that's completely your guess.

It's in the manga for you to read, Kaidou himself, when he decided he wanted to end the confrontation, returned to his base form and defeated them, without any use of DF.
If you want to count the chapters where Kaidou wasn't wanting to end the fight go ahead but we have a panel of Kaidou using his basic form when he decided he was going to end the fight, meaning the previous Kaidou wasn't even trying to finish the fight at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.