Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This chapter also proves my theory about Shanks having a twisted personality. From the looks of it he had the idea of what was going on, had the idea that Momo and Hiyori were alive. Did nothing about it because it doesn't fit his agenda.

Looks spicy. I'm waiting for the moment where Shanks' image in Luffy's gets totally wiped off.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
When your standards are so low that you wear a booby avatar of an anime character lmfao
Says the man who has a fan service character designed to give 12 year olds boners as his avatar.

You can't argue anything that's been said, this cope is beyond pathetic holy shit lol. Enjoy being higher than Yonkou commanders. Yonkou are still better and always were though. :kayneshrug:

I guess it was generous to say they'd have lasted 15 minutes against GB.:brootea:

@ConquistadoR @MarineHQ62 Looks like I was right to be more concerned about Shanks than Momo. Shanks moment ended up being the worse of the two after all.

Shanks got a massive CoC and CoO hype in this chapter. He could literally see what was going on on the island from several miles away. Shanks' CoO range officially surpasses Fujitora's Dressrossa feat. And to make an admiral go numb with CoC waves? Damn, this is crazy. It doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, but I am putting Shanks over all admirals, including Akainu, for the time being.
Greenbull said hes ready to fight Shanks and his crew some other time.

Oda really gave Shanks his hype and then took it away lol.

I dont know if your a speed reader but there are fewer scabbards fighting GB than they frought Kaido with their full number and no bandages or injuries present on them. I dont think counting chapters count the timelength of a fight either?
Its literally been 7 days and most of the sccabards won't even injured enough to be knocked out so stop tbe cap. Yamato attack is better than any sccabards and GB took minimal damage from ACoC.

R

rubblerust

She fought his plants obviously and got negged.
How did you miss Momo asking her not to help over and over? There was a purpose to that stand-off and it specifically required that nobody help Momo. There was significant plot there. How do you read and not understand that?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Early spoilers:
Momo negs Greenbull and he literally craps his pants and collapses from Shanks’ distant haki

Reality:
Greenbull taunts the scabbards and solos them easily. Retreats from Shanks entire crew, though not before implying that he’s up for a fight in the future.
That line from Ryo really picked up my interest. Potential hint at Admiral tag teams send into the New World to invade the strongest Pirates?

Yes, I'm saying that you are dumb for not acknowledging what Oda wrote on panels and trying to twist it by making a character act like a retard.
:suresure:so We twisting stuff when Oda says Yamato did listen to Momo lpts of times even when caught Momo tells her to I don't want your help

Wait what?

Canon fact : yamato didn't fight per Momo request
No panel of her fighting since Momo vs GB started nor any statement implying she did fight GB or was she hurt.
You : Yamato did fight coz she told Momo to call for luffy then
But forgets Momo says "I don't want your help nor luffy" before freeing them all
If yamato did help, momo would say " you tried helping and failed...i wont want luffy help too:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

You can't argue anything that's been said, this cope is beyond pathetic holy shit lol. Enjoy being higher than Yonkou commanders. Yonkou are still better and always were though. :kayneshrug:
We already obliterated all of your dumbass opinions with ease lol, there’s nothing left for you to do other than fantasize about what a woman’s touch feels like while playing with your tiny pee pee to pictures of anime tiddies

R

rubblerust

So she just stood there and got captured?? It's like yall sound some retarded
It sounds like that's exactly what she did. Like she could have broken free any moment, but didn't do it until Momo gave the go-ahead, which turned out not to be necessary.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Greenbull said hes ready to fight Shanks and his crew some other time.

Oda really gave Shanks his hype and then took it away lol.
Yeah, that's why I said it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. But still, it's a massive feat to even affect an admiral with basic CoC. It's literally a fodder control move.

Holy fuck is this scene animated gorgeously and dripping with tension.
STOP don’t make me think about how good OP was before the post time skip and the anime turning everything into dragonball z
Post automatically merged:

It sounds like that's exactly what she did. Like she could have broken free any moment, but didn't do it until Momo gave the go-ahead, which turned out not to be necessary.
Then why did she say they should get Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.