Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second blast breath, the first blew a hole through him and I wouldn’t say his expressions are very good

but tbh you guys are taking this much easier than I thought you guys would a few days ago when I saw it, so I guess it’s no problem
Yeah the Momo panels don't bother me. They're equivalent to Nami making BM scream using Zeus or Kaido screaming after Momo biting him.

It's the usual Lolda thing. They'll be good for toxic slander against Admirals though. Hopefully Aramaki doesn't get an Enel panel against Shanksu though
Post automatically merged:

If you haven't noticed already Eten replied to me so I've seen it lol

By the looks of it, Greenbull does not have FS and adcoc. If the fight had continued, we would have been able to know if he has Ryou on the level of Oden capable of injuring Momo.

Barkey and need a food to eat like hour ago .

‘Don krieg is attacked by milhawk which it sank his ships.
Don krieg have bandages on head
Ehhh he was at full strength. Mihawk really has nothing to do with it in the end, he didn't hurt Krieg.

Anyway, the same type ideals Shanks is showing right now is the same one Katakuri showed in respect with Luffy (and why Kata hurt himself). Pirates like them prefer to fight someone they respect at full strength or on an equal playing field. Shanks is just pissed Aramaki tried to take advantage of them recovering.

D

Deleted member 83

Yeah the Momo panels don't bother me. They're equivalent to Nami making BM scream using Zeus or Kaido screaming after Momo biting him.

It's the usual Lolda thing. They'll be good for toxic slander against Admirals though. Hopefully Aramaki doesn't get an Enel panel against Shanksu though
Post automatically merged:

If you haven't noticed already Eten replied to me so I've seen it lol
No Enel face, it’s a single page too small for that, I really think Oda should’ve done a double page, the feat is great but it’s not very visually impressive to me

Ussop awakens his kenbunshoku and connects with yasop, they lead everyone in the fight telling when and where to attack.

Page 16
Shanks: Is the New Era…really that terrifying to you?!!

Aramaki: I have no intention of fighting you guys!! Not yet….!!
Alright fine!!!

What? You can communicate now with Haki?
:choppawhat:

Ussop awakens his kenbunshoku and connects with yasop, they lead everyone in the fight telling when and where to attack.

Page 16
Shanks: Is the New Era…really that terrifying to you?!!

Aramaki: I have no intention of fighting you guys!! Not yet….!!
Alright fine!!!

What? You can communicate now with Haki?
:choppawhat:
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.