Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must've missed when Oda said Shanks=Ray in the 2012 SBS.
The debate seem to be about CoC and Oda said both can KO 100k people with there CoC.
At the point we seen people do much more crazy things with CoC , so really this don't mean much at this point .
Hell you could see and feel Kaido and Luffy CoC for miles.

So Luffy has the best endurance, given there is enough meat and milk around. What logic are Admiral Stans resorting to?
Not trying to prove anything, it's just your constant insecurity trying to nitpick anything instead of constructive thinking.
I'm not talking about stupid fairy condom Oda asspulls, but as a raw devil fruit, whether it's eaten by an admiral or fucking Buggy or whatever.

G

Gorosei Informer

:kailaugh::lulz::rolaugh::luffylaugh:

The music…the generic text to speech voice…omg it’s perfect
Tysm! I was gonna use some other classical music in a sort of pseudo ironic intellectual sort of way, like a false sense of posh superiority or something (like how the British often get satirised by America and such lol) but then I remembered this song exists and its perfect! The ultimate music of escalation ofc! So iconic! In The Hall of The Mountain King ftw!

I was actually experiment with AI generated voice imitators, AI doing voice impressions of real and fictional people like Walter White, Nigel Thornberry, Gordon Ramsey might be an option too or NEEDS to be definitely, Barack Obama, The Mystery Inc/Scooby Doo gang, Johnny Bravo etc.

I wanted to get someone actually angry and energetic for Wiwi here, but I got a bit fed up and just said fuck it and went with a generic TTS voice in the end for much easier, quicker and simpler results LOL!

It's definitely worked out better than I expected though, that deadpan/stoic sort of rage expression somehow, the fury of the monotone voice gradually escalating is so poetic, it really reminds me of American Psycho which is what I was thinking of after having watched that recently and I was even tempted to make an edit of the scene where Christian Bale/Patrick Bateman kills Jared Leto/Paul Allen with Wiwi as Aramaki/Green Bull and Oda as Paul Allen!
American Psycho is such an immensely memeable film despite it meant to be a completely serious horror/thriller film and psychosocial commentary or w/e too LMAO!

Funnily enough, I almost went with a Ben Shapiro impression option as the voice for Wiwi here too but this is similar enough hahaha! At one point, he even sounds like Christopher Walken when he says "you traitorous old fuck" or whatever!

Our Mad Lad Chadmiral bros asking Oda why he isn't showing the Admirals truly going all out and stomping like they used to or Logia awakenings especially:

Status
Not open for further replies.