Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Fucking L.

Pointless introduction.
Oda should pack GB, he literally promoted a garbage movie and Shanks+Momo wank with as many pis as you can get.

Momo doesn't want help because he wants to free Wano alone.
Luffy is watching GB fighting and does shit, meanwhile Shanks sees GB as a threat and makes him leave shitless, helping Momo either way.

So let's see:

Shanks doesn't interfere, Luffy and the alliance needs too, Momo gets help either way.

GB as marine Admiral failed completely and some of the hype went a bit down, I'm not gonna lie.
I already knew Shanks was stronger than GB, but this reaction in unwarranted, this dude is supposed to be the strongest force of the navy.

This makes movie red looks cute in comparison.

Oda literally went and threw GB's hype along with some good portrayal of admirals to the bin.

I'm not gonna say Shanks doesn't deserve merit, but if the dude is this strong to make an admiral like this when other Admirals seemed to not care.
This either was marketing advertising or super amounts of PIS and Wank.

Well well.
For now, no one dumb enough can claim an Admiral is equal to a Yonko.

Well this is my little rant. Quite disappointed in what seems to be the most pointless introduction of a character so far, which turned out to be an Admiral.
Shanks is probably stronger than Gb but don't take this seriously, it's a character gag similar to Queen e.g.
After this Aramaki expressed willingness to fight Shanks & his crew later on, let's see how it plays out.

I literally already admitted Kaido and Shanks > GB. Like 8 or 9 times in this thread.

You guys are trying to make it seem like he cannot defeat the scabbards or that beating them isn’t a feat.

Are you so insecure that you aren’t willing to just accept me giving Shanks and Kaido a W?

Are you trying to make me say “GB is commander level”? That’s not going to happen, so what the fuck is your goal here?
All I did was ask you a simple question. What 6 high tiers is GB fighting right now?

Denjiro - yes
Kawamatsu - debatable but let's say yes
Base Inu - loses to Jack.
Base Neku - loses to Perospero, who's YC3.5 at best. Borderline high tier.

And you kept insisting that Yamato was part of it when Momo told her multiple times to not lay a hand on GB. These aren't the same Scabbards that Kaido fought, and certainly not in the peak condition that they were. So once again, what 6 high tiers is GB fighting right now?

All I did was ask you a simple question. What 6 high tiers is GB fighting right now?

Denjiro - yes
Kawamatsu - debatable but let's say yes
Base Inu - loses to Jack.
Base Neku - loses to Perospero, who's YC3.5 at best. Borderline high tier.

And you kept insisting that Yamato was part of it when Momo told her multiple times to not lay a hand on GB. These aren't the same Scabbards that Kaido fought, and certainly not in the peak condition that they were. So once again, what 6 high tiers is GB fighting right now?
Dude. What is your goal here?

I LITERALLY ALREADY SAID GB ISNT KAIDO OR SHANKS LEVEL

He clearly is holding his sword up, why are you idiots so damn scared over Shanks being a swordsman?
Quoting my post because I said shanks used a sword attack, the insecurity. :kobeha:
What your are saying dude, Shanks is a swordsman confirmed like when Mihawk was introduced.

Him don't need to use his Swords to use CoC, since him used in WB ship with his aswords in his pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.