Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

let me get straight, you say Yamato is not fighting, yet she got trapped. Why she would be captured by greenbull ?

‘’Don’t self defense when someone try to kill you with your logic.

‘’Yamato say she need ouffy and his friend help to defeat greenbull, not Momo.

Momo didn’t stop greenbull, it is shanks and his crew stop greenbull

Has not shanks stop him, Momo and his friends would be dead due his dumb pride.
You are just inserting what you like into the story. She's not "trapped" because she's not struggling at all. Nobody says Luffy is "needed". Yamato brings up asking Luffy because of the plot reason I mentioned. Shanks in fact saved GB's life as you can see from the last page, with Luffy and co. watching and ready to go if needed.

You are just inserting what you like into the story. She's not "trapped" because she's not struggling at all. Nobody says Luffy is "needed". Yamato brings up asking Luffy because of the plot reason I mentioned. Shanks in fact saved GB's life as you can see from the last page, with Luffy and co. watching and ready to go if needed.
Yeah she isnt struggling at all, if she wanted to struggle she would atleast be in hybrid but she just doing nothing as instructed.

Kaido has seen roger/rocks strength and he wasn't even boasting lol. He was talking to himself. Shanks can be above kaido but they are easily comparable and very close in strength
Shanks is not, if he was Kaido would’ve said so. Instead he viewed him as someone that can fight him and will fuck him up at the end in a very tough fight. On some Akainu/Aokiji shit atleast. Its a extreme diff fight.

Who has kaido K/O with his coc blast? I only really see mihawk fans leeching
See, at least BM has portrayal and magazine and editor statements of her being one of the strongest Yonko. We've seen them clash for days and split the skies, form an alliance, Kaido being upset that BM lost.

Meanwhile Mihawk fans keep leeching off of Shanks' overwhelming portrayal one after the other, with the added fact that he retreated from Shanks, while BM was never scared of or even ran away from Kaido at least.

When did I say they can do what Shanks' just did? Nobody except Roger, the Conqueror of Conquerors, was my argument.

Nope, that's just copium. They have been portrayed to be similar powerlevel wise, which is reflected when they split the sky. Katakuri and Luffy clashing with CoC showed that they were similar in PL, not in Haki mastery (Kata was still superior). You cannot possibly convince me that Big Mom with her completely offpaneled Haki showings has the same amount of Haki levels and can do the same thing as Kaidou (All 3 Advanced Hakis) & Shanks (Best CoC and likely all 3 Advanced Hakis, at worst 2)
No, Kat and Luffy clashing with CoC means that their CoC were at similar levels. Sky splitting reflects CoC, which creates passive pressures that reach all the way to the sky. Luffy clashed with Kaido and split the sky yet Luffy was still inferior to Kaido PL-wise. WB clashing with Shanks shows that his CoC was also at similar levels. All old Yonkos have close CoC masteries with Shanks evidently being the more superior one due to his applications and showings.

Status
Not open for further replies.