Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why didnโ€™t Big Mom or Kaido just walk up to Marine HQ and destroy it?

Just use COC to incapacitate all of the admirals then gank the fleet admiral.

Itโ€™s dumb.
HQ has more than 1 Admiral, there has been no change in portrayal, there were 3 great powers and 2 were meant to keep 1 (Yonko) in check, just remember all the effort the marines had to prepare for WB and his allies or how Kizaru couldn't deal with Rayleigh.

Cope, seethe and mald:steef:

Admirals were NEVER eos material
So then saving them for so long is just shitty writing and a money grubbing tactic.

Ass.
Post automatically merged:

HQ has more than 1 Admiral, there has been no change in portrayal, there were 3 great powers and 2 were meant to keep 1 (Yonko) in check, just remember all the effort the marines had to prepare for WB and his allies or how Kizaru couldn't deal with Rayleigh.
Dude, if Shanks can incapacitate Ryokugyu with COC, who cares if thereโ€™s FIFTY admirals there. It doesnโ€™t matter.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Yonko vs. Admirals is a really stupid debate imo. Not every Yonko or Admiral is set to a static power-level, there is potential for gaps even if there is theoretically a threshold of power you need to reach in order to gain either status (even though Buggy technically debunked that for the Yonko, but whatever). If you're saying "Yonko > Admirals" then that implies that someone like Buggy is stronger than the admirals. Prior to Buggy, I'd say the Yonko had a higher average PL because of people like Kaido, the World's Strongest Creature, in addition to Shanks and Blackbeard being endgame material. At the same time, the Yonko side also has Big Mom whose showings are not great...and I think there is the possibility that every admiral is stronger than her honestly.
Big Mom smokes greenbull. If he can get hurt by momo's weak ass blast breath then literally any fire feat she's shown vaporizes weedbull without breaking a sweat. Prometheus neg diffs

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
All that effort and they barely managed to beat a dying old man :kata:

Then why did Oda silhouette GB for 10 FUCKING YEARS??

If his whole role in the story was to sell tickets for a movie then thatโ€™s so fucking dumb and a borderline scam.

If the admirals arenโ€™t endgame opponents then Oda majorly fucked up. He should have just introduced GB earlier or had a full admiral fight onscreen earlier.
Look at new info from oda about gorosei being important in the last arc. Brago did a video about it. Im 99% certain that bald samurai who has shodai kitetsu the most evil sword as described & 1 of 12 supreme grades, is zoros last opponent above Mihawk. Im a zoro fan & i know he wont be fighting admirals im sorry.
Sabo vs akainu
Kizaru vs sanji
Gb & fuji will be allies
Im vs luffy
Dragon vs kong
Ssg will turn against marines(order 66 style from starwars) vegapunk will also turn, i think BM pirates Katakuri will be on luffy side. Basically either luffy & Revo stomp. Or WG is more powerful than we think, i also think many marines like smoker, aokiji, coby, will fight on luffys side. Its over fir admirals beng Strawhats final opponents exept Sanji.

S

Sasaki Kojirล

Wait, Aramaki said if Kaidou was in the country he wouldn't come to Wano?
WTF is that?

It makes sense why even MOMO with a replica of Kaidou's powers and learning to use them is almost killing the admiral.

Look at new info from oda about gorosei being important in the last arc. Brago did a video about it. Im 99% certain that bald samurai who has shodai kitetsu the most evil sword as described & 1 of 12 supreme grades, is zoros last opponent above Mihawk. Im a zoro fan & i know he wont be fighting admirals im sorry.
Sabo vs akainu
Kizaru vs sanji
Gb & fuji will be allies
Im vs luffy
Dragon vs kong
Ssg will turn against marines(order 66 style from starwars) vegapunk will also turn, i think BM pirates Katakuri will be on luffy side. Basically either luffy & Revo stomp. Or WG is more powerful than we think, i also think many marines like smoker, aokiji, coby, will fight on luffys side. Its over fir admirals beng Strawhats final opponents exept Sanji.
Sanji or Sabo wonโ€™t fight admirals.

You guys donโ€™t realize how much this chapter downplays the admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.