Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, Momo managed to troll GB same way Nico Robin trolled Aokiji. Like I said everyone who isn't actually involved in pushing agendas is sitting back and laughing at you clowns rn.

Y'all literally cry about the Zoro fandom but arguably wine twice as much.
Him couldnt pass through a bunch of High tiers, and have excuses, isn't One Admiral= 2 Yonkos? He have a chance to prove it, and runs scared.

There's absolutely nothing in the chapter that discredits Greenbull powerlevel wise, but he has a clown side to his personality as expected of someone who exterminates minorites and simps celestial dragons.
The man is trembling with his hands up like he's about to be arrested from a single CoC blast miles away. This is even more humiliating than if Shanks actually pulled up and beat his ass.

Lmao fr dude.

They really trying to say that it's unimpressive that it took the military might of: 2 solid top tiers ( Shanks & Beck ) + Red Hair YCs (probably King/Queen level or above) + Luffy/Kid/Law/Zoro/etc (people who make up the might of two Yonko) & their crews.

In order for GB to walk away. LOL.

"Yo this dude a weak scrub needed 2 Yonko crews worth of military might in order to make him backoff"

Like literally bro no admiral has received this much wank by Oda, but they ignore that and focus on their little Agendapiece reading.
He chose to go there, even Sakazuki said not to go because it's fucking stupid. But he him self claimed he didn't care that Luffy had an alliance of very strong people, and kept going, but somehow stops because Shanks ( who has no feats of defeating two emperors unlike Luffy and friends ) is sailing away and using haki? Fucktard AssmiraL. He'd make a great salad for Sanji though. :myman:

The man is trembling with his hands up like he's about to be arrested from a single CoC blast miles away. This is even more humiliating than if Shanks actually pulled up and beat his ass.
Exactly, Shanks doesn't consider Ryokugyu worth the effort of beating, he just scares him away with his CoC as if he was a random fodder lmao

This is a Shanks feat, Greenbull is a goofy character.
Oda added "not ready to fight them, at least not now" to compensate for clowning him

Damn, how is the Aramaki slander even worse than when “Boro breath severely damaged GB” and I thought that was bad. :snoopy:

Scans got a fucking Admiral putting his hands up in the air. Not a Vice Admiral not a CP0. A goddamn motherfucking ADMIRAL, Navy’s STRONGEST force. Over a CoC burst about an island radius away. At least Kizaru was a lazyass troll and ignored Beckmann but Aramaki legit thought it was only one person when he had his hands up and sweating like a dog in heat. That’s too disgusting.

This is way too much fucking hype for Shanks. Even I have second thoughts about putting Kaido and BM as Top 1-2 Yonko now. :hope:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Zenzu back again?

Kaido got trolled in what way?Shanks made 2 AdmiraLs running away in 2 weeks

Admiral hype is dead.Shitty Haki and shitty stats
Steven stop crying lmfao it'll be ok. Shanks and Blackbeard are actually gonna deliver.

Him couldnt pass through a bunch of High tiers, and have excuses, isn't One Admiral= 2 Yonkos? He have a chance to prove it, and runs scared.
Talking to Yonkou fanboys feels like babysitting, genuinely. Does your fanbase only consist of 12 year olds? You guys gotta be better than this bro. Majority of y'all aren't even funny, just boring af to entertain.

Feel free not to answer that btw 😂

He chose to go there, even Sakazuki said not to go because it's fucking stupid. But he him self claimed he didn't care that Luffy had an alliance of very strong people, and kept going, but somehow stops because Shanks ( who has no feats of defeating two emperors unlike Luffy and friends ) is sailing away and using haki? Fucktard AssmiraL. He'd make a great salad for Sanji though. :myman:
"Because Shanks".. Agenda Piece

"Because Red Haired Pirates"... Actual One Piece

You wanted GreenBull to take on the might of essentially 2 Yonko crews at the sametime?? You have more confident in him than even the admiral fandom does. The admiral fandom only considered him strong enough to take out the alliance that took down two emperors. But you expected him to take on the alliance that took down two emperor + another yonko + another top tier (ben beckman) + bunch of other YCs and veteran level people.

Yonkotards be lowkey be wanking the admirals more than the admiraltards lool.

Bogard

You can't win
Before
After Zunesha busted him he needed help getting out
I didn't see any timeline mentioned. That's why I find it confusing. But if it was before, judging by his appearance in the scan(considering he was 8 during Oden's FB and 28 currently), it would imply he didn't gain that devil fruit for long

On a side note, I find it funny that Oda quickly reminded us of Jack's fishmen abilities when he off-paneled his battles in the actual Manga :josad:

Burden of proof is on you

Bring one argument to prove GB is top tier
No diffed King & Queen
Massive forest Aoe that subdued scabbards & dragon Momo, who Yamato thinks he mastered like Kaido, in no time.
Was meming before he tanked 2 bolo breaths in the face, revived instantly.

Portrayal wise:
Heading to Wano to bust the alliance that took down 2 yonkos
After experiencing Shanks giga CoC haki, stated he's down for fighting them later

Next

Status
Not open for further replies.