Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for Justice for either. ZKK was created by the fans, oda May have dropped hints to get people theorizing, but he didn’t owe the fans anything. (He should have just given Zoro an actual plot instead)

And Kaido was sweating when Big Mom came and she didn’t even bring two of her strongest ministers
Keep believing this shit tier stuff man :josad:

I explained countless why it made totally sense

Loda has killed my beautiful WG fandom and I will end up quitting too I'm afraid

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Btw.

Anyone else thinks that Kidd went after Shanks because he saw/sensed him and fainted from his CoC wave or shit?

I would laugh my ass off.

Whitebeard was constantly singled out. He stood in front of the throne. He had the power to destroy the world, he had a bounty in the same range as Roger rather than any other emperor.

And whitebeards death caused the seas to become more troublesome than ever.

Literally everything points to everything changing because whitebeard died. It was his era.

Shanks was the closest to the throne if being Pirate King is about most freedom

- data book

Keep believing this shit tier stuff man :josad:

I explained countless why it made totally sense

Loda has killed my beautiful WG fandom and I will end up quitting too I'm afraid
Every theory is nothing more than Fandom made and through confirmation bias everything points to a theory. It didn’t happen, it not happening literally changes nothing. Accept the L and move on. It made just as much sense for it not to happen as much as it did to happen.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There is one thing I actually don't like about Shanks. Of course it is due to the stupid plot but it seems like Shanks gambled on a lot of lives where he could act and prevent something from happening. Unfortunately, I think he is bound by the bullshittery of "fate uga buga".

@MarineHQ62 @ZenZu @ConquistadoR

GB getting worried after feeling the RHP is... expected?😂

This man already went alone to an island which contains an alliance which defeated two emperors, if even after feeling the presence the nearby of Red Hair Pirates Oda still drew him in a "Alright, lol" manner...that would have been batshit crazy. Don't know how this situation is supposed to be a bad look for him. At some point even Oda gotta stop his Admiral wank and try to be more realistic😂

Now, I'd take Shanks over GB in a fight but this scene ain't a reason for that.

Last edited:
Every theory is nothing more than Fandom made and through confirmation bias everything points to a theory. It didn’t happen, it not happening literally changes nothing. Accept the L and move on. It made just as much sense for it not to happen as much as it did to happen.
Why should I accept an L that is nothing but the byproduct of a nonsense mangaka.

You’re literally ignoring the manga to create your own fanfic where shanks is the pirate king
no ... of course not ... Shanks is just a man who couldn't give a shit about being a pirate king
cause the job was way too fucking easy for him
he needed few weeks for travel and that's it
he didn't need shit

cause he is the freest pirate on the seas and already the true king
- data book

Status
Not open for further replies.