Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the reasons that Zou's arc is one of the best ever made, there was no plot armor there, Jack simply showed his power and terror, it was very well orchestrated, I've been looking forward to a clash of two emperors on screen for a long time without there being any plot armor involved, well I think the vast majority like @Buusatan94 would agree with me.

Look what happened to the BMP, they were simply humiliated to a depressing degree, simply because Luffy + people, were in Onigashima and didn't have enough numbers to handle 2 Emperors with their "full" teams.
Indeed, I was really excited during Zou arc and had lots of hope for WCI and Wano arcs, and I still think that both arcs could have been far better without that ridiculous amount of plot armor and conveniences, a much better story and actual stakes and danger here.

“We”

I already told you to hand that card over. Lol

Do you remember when Luffy watched Mihawk fight Zoro? Because it wasn’t Luffy’s place to interfere, it was about Zoro proving himself. Even when Mihawk almost bisected Zoro, Luffy did not interfere. Luffy still ended up getting negged by Mihawk when he finally did jump in lol, just because Luffy chose not to fight Mihawk was not a fucking power level statement lmfao.

Do you remember when Jinbe did not want Luffy to interfere with Hody attacking King Neptune? Because it wasn’t Luffy’s place to join that fight, it was a fight between Fishman Island and the Fishman Pirates?

It’s the same situation here lol. Momonosuke wanted to prove that Wano didn’t need Pirates to defend itself. He ended up failing miserably but the point is that it would’ve been wrong for Luffy to interfere here the same way it would’ve been wrong for Luffy to attempt to save Zoro from Mihawk lmfao.

I swear, you people lmfao…not every time a character turns their head to the left is a fucking power level statement lmfao. I genuinely wonder how “W/L” culture idiots function on a day to day basis.

Now, Yamato explicitly stating that the guy who killed her father would need help against Green Bull on the other hand…

Very fragile wanks, you'd think they picked up the series from YT shorts
Recency is a disease too, people are stuck in this thread throwing shit on every chat bubble they find in the chapter, but forget what happened 100 chapters ago. After their monkey hype is done you can see them go back to their braindead cope.

Slow down and type less chaotically.

Yami Yami tap makes Luffy lose all his DF powers ( we dunno the time duration we will probably get it ). Luffy will only have Haki to deal with BB.
yes luffy won't be able to use his DF during the whole fight but he can still do it at some point.

but to say that this fruit is useless against shanks is not true since we know that it is the most powerful listed DF in history

and it is also known that fruitless BB was able to hurt shanks which mihawk never managed to do

Everyone in Wano is in a whole other level from what they were at the beginning of the raid, why is that such a big deal

They don't even have idea that the Red Hair Pirates were threatning to join the fight against GB, out of nowhere
That is what i am talking about! He did not know that Luffy defeated Kaido because if he knows, why would he be there since he is afraid of Kaido. That goes also for Red Hair Pirates. He knows that Red Hairs Pirates is a very strong crew because it already very well known, But Shanks? Obviously he does not know anything about him just like Luffy...
Thats why I DO NOT BELIEVE WHATEVER Greenbull INFO HE HAD!!

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Indeed, I was really excited during Zou arc and had lots of hope for WCI and Wano arcs, and I still think that both arcs could have been far better without that ridiculous amount of plot armor and conveniences, a much better story and actual stakes and danger here.
We agreed on that, I came off very excited about Zou.

Did Greenbull actually direct the words "I'm not willing to fight you, at least not yet" really towards the RHP though, or towards the Scabbards and Momo? Since the scabbards and momo did not question his decision, he might've made this statement towards them as a kind of excuse.

Either way, the "not yet", if directed towards the RHP, is pretty ambiguous. Obviously he would be willing to engage with the SHP with proper force. The Marines were also willing to fight with Whitebeard. That is, when having all their forces; all admirals, fleet admiral, Shichibukai, Pacifista and ton of prep in one place.

The fact stands, that a bloodlusted fascist admiral, who wanted to kill thousands of lives to make a point, went away shaking and with his arms up in the air to signal surrender. Let's not sugar coat that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Which is why Luffy will need to upgrade his CoC to the level that Non DF Top Tiers have

Damn, Not Even Ichigo was this ridiculous
My most beloved Oda quote is the one where he says that you have to craft MC's power level carefully then I look at Wano and think to myself "yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" about that...:risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.