Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he literally said "i just want to measure, the true distance between that man and us", when a commander stopped it he realised he couldnt compete with whitebeard so he fought vista, daz bonez and crocodile
WB was saved by his diamond man, any decent swordsman could kill him.

People jumping in front of Mihawk? So Kaido and BM were stopped by Kinemon, Shinobu, Brook, Franky, etc. :kobeha:

Mihawk just before doing the slash at whitebeard, because he cant compete with him, mihawk/zoro fans in the mud as well
How does this imply he "can't compete?" Fucking how? Obviously Whitebeard was known was the World's Strongest Man which means that Mihawk logically should be below him when WB is at his best.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nooooo, all admirals have CoC :josad: Said by my boys @RayanOO @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger
Yeah, I think all admirals have CoC, not CoC coating. I could be wrong, but I am rather confident they're all conquerors.

P.S. it works perfectly fine for me even if some of them aren't CoC users because I am also a firm believer of the notion that you don't need to be a CoC user to be crazy strong in OP verse.

Why are debating this retarded shit again? We already had the confirmation with King that a character is not a swordsman if:
  • Doesn't use traditional forms and techniques
  • Doesn't call himself a swordsman

Characters like Fujitora would lose a fight to Mihawk if it was a sword fight, but as soon as Fujitora starts using his gravity powers, it's no longer a sword fight so Fujitora can beat Mihawk.

With Shanks it can go either way. Maybe he doesn't call himself a swordsman after he lost his arm. Maybe he found another way to fight.

Shanks (and his crew) obviously got way stronger since chapter 1 who
  • called 1 CP9 member Who's Who trouble for them
  • got outrun by that bandit
  • lost arm to a seaking
He's obviously way stronger than when he fought Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.