Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about Shanks specifically, Mihawk benefits from all the other swordsmen, it's just the nature of the character, ofc you can always blame Oda if you are not happy. He doesn't need to show any feat, but for people like you who need everything spoon-fed to them, I guess you won't have to wait too long for Mihawk to show some god tier feats. Very excited to see more from Shanks too.

Marco knew what he was doing when he sent a strong swordsman (who happens to be way above your YC5 headcanon) after Mihawk, that was a very smart decision. :ihaha:
I needed to be spoon feed Shanks paralyzing an Admiral from 10 miles away while Vista is enough to stall Mihawk

:rolaugh:

Makes no sense that parallel considering we see Luffy as the new Roger and Roger had no fruit either.

It would make more sense if the new Garp like the new Roger had a DF which means...

MY BOY SMOKER!!!

:steef::steef::steef:
Smoker cool, but Koby and luffy made a deal since chapter 3 so smoker will be overshadowed by Koby observation and his rokoshiki
“Koby The Leg”

Show me where Aramaki mentions Shanks and not Red Hair pirates as a whole
Who did he say he will not fight...yet?
Why are you ignoring the point this thread is about? Point being, Aramaki being in shock and awe, screaming in pain and surrendering the moment he feels Shanks' ambition from miles away? :)
Whitebeard is a "good guy" of course they wouldn't try to kill Shanks. 2 friendly yonko meeting? Oh they totally are going to kill each other
Your point? Shanks is also a good guy, yet he will teach Bartomoleo, an ally of Luffy, a lesson, since he has a reputation to defend. Shanks and Whitebeard being on good terms doesn't mean they are not enemies, which they are as Yonko.

Shanks:
- Entered Whitebeard's ship
- Knocked out his men
- Ordered Whitebeard to stop Ace, which pissed him off

So going solo on an enemy ship, knocking out his crew and giving orders and you justify it by them being "good guys"? Aren't Admiral Studs embarassed by these lines of reasoning?

:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.