Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Why not? Bums like Big Mom and Doffy have it.
Is it because Shanks' CoC had an effect on him? Luffy terrified Kaido with his CoC too. It's not like CoC users are immune to CoC or anything. I think he has CoC, not the coating though, but I must admit he is less likely to have it than the other admirals.
Honestly GB is way too much of a CD bootlicker to be a good CoC candidate. He also tiprides Akainu.

R

rubblerust

Cringe my man.

+ unleashing Pluton will immediately attract WG's attention and there will be no Godffy to save em.
Well it's gonna happen sooner or later because Pluton is for fighting WG. That has to be why Oden was convinced Wano must open.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It’s about story not power.

I really hope @Gol D. Roger does not think Kidd is as strong as an admiral.
Admirals 0%? Hmm...
Yeah, it's not about power levels. I was talking about the chances of those characters fighting and defeating Shanks in the future. The only admiral-level candidate in the alliance is Luffy. The rest aren't even in close proximity. Zoro, who I think is the second strongest in the alliance, is closer to a YC1 than he is to an admiral.

Oda in SBS 65: "Defeating someone with haki is a phenomenon that occurs only when the user is overwhelmingly more powerful than the opponent"

Greenbull wasn't 'defeated' outright out but was stunned and affected by Shanks' haki which tells you there's a significant power gap between the two.

we all know it only knocks out people who are not relevant oda...even if you are weak but relevant..you won't get knocked out :seriously::kriwhat:

Why not? Bums like Big Mom and Doffy have it.
Is it because Shanks' CoC had an effect on him? Luffy terrified Kaido with his CoC too. It's not like CoC users are immune to CoC or anything. I think he has CoC, not the coating though, but I must admit he is less likely to have it than the other admirals.
Dude what happened to you? Even the poster boy of admiral wank @ZenZu doesnt believe Green Bull has CoC. At least Rayan knows its a lost cause.

It’s about story not power.

I really hope @Gol D. Roger does not think Kidd is as strong as an admiral.
Yeah, it's not about power levels. I was talking about the chances of those characters fighting and defeating Shanks in the future. The only admiral-level candidate in the alliance is Luffy. The rest aren't even in close proximity. Zoro, who I think is the second strongest in the alliance, is closer to a YC1 than he is to an admiral.
Yea my post is about narrative as well...for example how about Shanks vs Akainu as final fight for both? Maybe both have beef against each other? Etc or maybe Shanks wanna follow up his distaste toward Greenbull? Something along the lines

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yea my post is about narrative as well...for example how about Shanks vs Akainu as final fight for both? Maybe both have beef against each other? Etc or maybe Shanks wanna follow up his distaste toward Greenbull? Something along the lines
Shanks doesn't fit anywhere as far as it concerns Akainu IMO. They mostly have nothing to do with each other besides the obvious pirate-marine feud. Honestly speaking, I think BB vs Shanks and Akainu vs. Luffy fights are set in stone.

R

rubblerust

Ryokugyu: "So then Kaido's big-tittied son hit me in the head with a CoC club which really hurt. Then a pink dragon boy bit me and set fire to me a couple of times so I had to regrow. But just as I was about to whoop ass I feel Shanks nearby and it made me go waaaahhh (*waves his hands in the air and shakes his body*) so I had to bail real quick."

Akainu: "Did you actually do anything then?"

Ryokugyu: "Yeah I sucked on a ninja."

Oda in SBS 65: "Defeating someone with haki is a phenomenon that occurs only when the user is overwhelmingly more powerful than the opponent"

Greenbull wasn't 'defeated' outright out but was stunned and affected by Shanks' haki which tells you there's a significant power gap between the two.

Truth. Whanks negs any LadmiraL.
Post automatically merged:

Shanks is getting mid diff'd by Blackbeard off-screen lol
Ladmirals getting negged by Shanks on screen LOL

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Honestly GB is way too much of a CD bootlicker to be a good CoC candidate. He also tiprides Akainu.
CoC for the most part is just an indicator of high potential. Different CoC users have different ideologies based on their experiences. In most cases, ideologies don't determine how qualified you are to be a CoC user. I think GB genuinely appreciates the CDs for the way their world functions.

Some CoC users we have are good followers too. GB admires Akainu the same way Coby and Momo, potential CoC users, admire Luffy—For different reasons obviously. Rayleigh and Oden have a similar relationship with Roger too. I can see where you're getting at though. GB, so far, doesn't give off conqueror-like vibes. But again, he does things his own way and makes his own decisions despite the orders he gets from Akainu. Most CoC users operate in a similar fashion too.

Status
Not open for further replies.