Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I just want the black beard pirates 10th member and everyones devil fruit to be revealed tbh

i dont want to find out everyone’s devil fruit right before the fight, that would suck
I'm suspecting its Caribou tbh.

https://thiswriteguy.com/anime/one-piece/caribou-is-blackbeards-spy-in-wano-and-10th-commander/

Oda is giving him WAY too much screentime, making him a recurring character for over a decade now or so, across multiple arcs too but WHY?! What is the reason and the endgame with Oda and Caribou here?!

He knows about Shirhoshi being Poseidon too, I think he saw Momo get aged up by Shinobu too and god knows what else.

He has that weird "revolutionary hero" cover story that likened him to a doppelganger in-story who was like Che Guevara or so and he attacked Kaidos weapon factories so he could have gathered a ton of weapons? Didn't Blackbeard want to gain weapons too?

Dragon mentioned quite a while ago now, that there are that new weapons being made from this "liquor ore" or something too. I suspected that it might have been to do with Wano and Kaido or at least Shanks potentially. Maybe Blackbeard will gain from this somehow too? Maybe with Caribous help?

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF is Oda doing? Act 3 still not finished. Strawhats leave Wano. Where is the closure of so many plot lines? Seems like Strawhats have to return to Wano again for some reasons (maybe Pluton) and that is when the remaining plot lines are given closure. Are we going to be stuck in Act 3 until then though? Seriously wth happened to the Beast Pirates and the BM Pirates though?

Why did Yamato not join after saying it for so long? Why did Luffy just leave her there? Buggy became a Yonko because of this Cross Guild? Maybe people were right when they said that the Warlords were enough to be a Yonko crew themselves. They got the ingredients with having a hyped up monster like Kaido/Shanks/BM/WB in Mihawk and then commander level characters in Boa, Weevil, Kuma (not current), Doffy (not current), Croc etc. with their own crews/organizations to take care of business and territories.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
WTF is Oda doing? Act 3 still not finished. Strawhats leave Wano. Where is the closure of so many plot lines? Seems like Strawhats have to return to Wano again for some reasons (maybe Pluton) and that is when the remaining plot lines are given closure. Are we going to be stuck in Act 3 until then though? Seriously wth happened to the Beast Pirates and the BM Pirates though?

Why did Yamato not join after saying it for so long? Why did Luffy just leave her there? Buggy became a Yonko because of this Cross Guild? Maybe people were right when they said that the Warlords were enough to be a Yonko crew themselves. They got the ingredients with having a hyped up monster like Kaido/Shanks/BM/WB in Mihawk and then commander level characters in Boa, Weevil, Kuma (not current), Doffy (not current), Croc etc. with their own crews/organizations to take care of business and territories.
Let's pretend no one expected Oda to not care about what he writes.

Spoiler: Act 3 is the One Piece

I'm suspecting its Caribou tbh.

https://thiswriteguy.com/anime/one-piece/caribou-is-blackbeards-spy-in-wano-and-10th-commander/

Oda is giving him WAY too much screentime, making him a recurring character for over a decade now or so, across multiple arcs too but WHY?! What is the reason and the endgame with Oda and Caribou here?!

He knows about Shirhoshi being Poseidon too, I think he saw Momo get aged up by Shinobu too and god knows what else.

He has that weird "revolutionary hero" cover story that likened him to a doppelganger in-story who was like Che Guevara or so and he attacked Kaidos weapon factories so he could have gathered a ton of weapons? Didn't Blackbeard wantto gain weapons too?

Dragon mentioned quite a while ago now, that there are that new weapons being made from this "liquor ore" or something too. I suspected that it might have been to do with Wano and Kaido or at least Shanks potentially. Maybe Blackbeard will gain from this somehow too? Maybe with Caribous help?

Blackbeard is either looking for Poseidon or Uranus now that it's comfirmed neither Pluton or the warlords he was talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.