Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Oda is going to introduce 50 new characters in the next island. :steef:
Loki: "These are my 9 brothers, Goki, Moki, Doki, Froki, Croki, Lowkey, Smoki, Joki, and Dave. They each need to find wives within a week for the big ball. Um, I do, to. Please, help us get married."
Luffy: "Hell no, I don't care about your marriages, where's the meat and the ponyglyph?"
(fanbase blows a collective sigh of relief)

If you think it's happening, all the power to you lol.

All this post arc has shown me is that nothing about "pacing" has changed. Everything is still moving along as if there is still more plot/adventure to unfold. The crew isn't even heading to Laugh Tale next lol
I see where you are coming from but this post arc was rushed af, but I do agree we still have so much stuff to cover when we are still sailing to the 4th RP.

G

Gorosei Informer

so no cure for smile fruit
:josad:
No avenging Yasuie either. I was really hoping for Chopper and Law to work together to cure Smiles and save the people but Oda be like "NAH LOL, THEY CURSED FOR LIFE!"
Toko is back to being an orphan/parentless again with Yasuie gone, not even sure who is looking after her but I guess hopefully Hiyori and Sukiyaki will, along with taking care of Tama too.

I should have known better since Chopper never even tried to diagnose Big Mom's eating disorder/hunger pangs and see if it can be treated or even cured ideally. He even got to spend a lot of time with her in Act 2 or so to rub it in even further.

FFS Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.