Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy went from commander level to beating kaido.

Also he rapidly gets stronger oda already confirmed he has advanced observation and master rokushiki
Hancock is off screen for a reason
Luffy is luffy. I dont think anyone can match his growth rate. Coby having adv observation is not confirmed as far as i know. Even then, Hancock is the queen of a country where they teach Haki from chilhood and strength is beauty. Her sisters already had Adv Armament pre time skip. So Boa most probably has both adv Coa and Coo. And a tiny possibility for having adv Coc as well. No matter i look at it, i cant personally see Coby posing a threat to Hancock let alone defeating her. He might help her though.

I guess we will see:kayneshrug:

rescuing boa may be one of the subplots of the final war, and maybe one of the reasons why amazon lily will ally with luffy.

At the moment i think that Luffy will find the one piece and the truth about the world before declaring war to the WG.
In the final war we’ll have:
Luffy and the grand fleet (+ Zou + Samurai with Pluton + Fishmen + Law + Kidd + maybe Buggy) vs WG and the marine, with Sword playing a grey role (at first enemy then ally probably)

i’m pretty sure Luffy will fight the WG as the new Pirate King
I agree that Luffy needs to be PK in order to challenge the WG into war.
Pretty much most pirates stories are like these the most famous one being treasure island.

People used to slander this so much but it aged so badly when the "real Orochi" appeared, fucking gianthead Wario Cockroachi.

We only just had confirmation his DF gave him extra lives now too, in a fucking SBS too.
Literal cockroach. There’s hasn’t been a villian that was as annoying as Orochi. Well except Wapol. And funnily, Orochi is also voiced by Wapol’s VA.

Luffy is luffy. I dont think anyone can match his growth rate. Coby having adv observation is not confirmed as far as i know. Even then, Hancock is the queen of a country where they teach Haki from chilhood and strength is beauty. Her sisters already had Adv Armament pre time skip. So Boa most probably has both adv Coa and Coo. And a tiny possibility for having adv Coc as well. No matter i look at it, i cant personally see Coby posing a threat to Hancock let alone defeating her. He might help her though.

I guess we will see:kayneshrug:
Luffy can go from a commander lvl to above kaido level in a week , but there’s a problem with the guy that suppose to be his marine rival capturing hancock
Yes oda confirmed it

G

Gorosei Informer

Speaking of Gary Stu's, Shanks is really feeling like one more now than ever before. Mihawk has been one too ofc but hes still more interesting, mysterious and such imo.

As r/PirateFolk said, what he did with Green Bull it felt like pure/undadulterated Shanks fan wank/fiction. It was so egregious/ridiculous that its actually making me kind of detest his character.

I know he needed some Yonko level feats and is the "hakiman" since he has no DF and is an ordinary human, but even this felt too ridiculous for me.

I am so sick of the mysterious cool badass swordsman cliche now lmfao. 25 years and still on-going of this fucking shit has made me so sick and tired of it. I'm broken now.

Thats after 2+ years of training. Luffy still one Punched him in Marineford too.
Well in Marineford, so before the 2 years of training. Also time does not say anything in One Piece. How much time has passed since the timeskip? Like 3 Months or something. Look how much progress we have since then. I see no reason for Coby to be below Tobi Roppo. I rather see him above them.

G

Gorosei Informer

Literal cockroach. There’s hasn’t been a villian that was as annoying as Orochi. Well except Wapol. And funnily, Orochi is also voiced by Wapol’s VA.
Absolutely agree. He is Wapol too? I know he voiced Hogback?

Fuck man, Oda really likes bringing back his most annoying characters/villains doesn't he? Even making them succeed like with Wapol too?

Status
Not open for further replies.