Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can't answer what's so special about Zoro's character that makes him the "saving grace" of this manga?
Zoro is designed to be loved by everyone...In manga or other books, the characters are thousands of times better than him
Fans have to accept to some extent that what makes One Piece interesting now is just the discussion of power between the characters

Emperor title means that there is 3-4 people in the crew exceed a billion bounty, we can see that in beast pirates, Big Mom, Red hair, except maybe WB pirates, now BB only got 2B but still an emperor cause most of his crew got a billion or more, this could be the same reason why Buggy became one, as for Law and maybe Kidd could be the only one with billion bounty in their crew, dunno about killer, while Luffy crew obviously will have 3-4 people with a billon bounty, this the only reason why only Luffy became a yonkou and not Law/Kid, and at the same time opens the possibility Dragons bounty really is the highest or only seconds to Rogers.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Without Zoro, nobody would give a shit about this mid manga. Literally the only saving grace and is being ruined.
Oh come on! That's too much. Zoro is definitely one of the bigger reasons to follow OP after Luffy was turned into this Nika bullshit. But OP still have more enjoyable things to explore.

So oda drop Ryuma plot. Zoro doesn't even have a chance to try Nidai. I will drop One Piece, the shittiest manga.
May be temporarily drop it and restarting it near the end is a good option. I mean I still wanna see how Zoro and Mihawk's journey end.

People always be underestimating the charisma and intelligence of Buggy. His organization is basically the same as Warlords but 10x better. Great perks, bounties for hunting marines, no chance of being backstabbed like with the warlords, plenty of freedom as long as your not doing things that would hurt Buggy.

Its no surprise guys like Croc and Mihawk would join. I seriously wonder if those who are dissing Croc or Mihawk for joining read the same manga. :luuh:
He simply put a big reverse uno card to the world gov, I wish Nami will ask Luffy to hunt down Admiral GB in exchange for a large amount of bounty reward from Buggy since she loves money, (Admiral's bounty must be at least 1 bill) :gokulaugh:

Oda definitely wants to set him his own Oden clinging to Whitebeard's ship chain type moment for her, its all bait as he knows we're on break for a week too so he can milk our hype and frustrations too.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind Carrot leading an army of Minks for the final war, that still would be kinda nice and there's always much worse than can happen ofc. We honestly gotta take we can get tbh.

At least we weren't randomly forced into halfway through an arc and written as a Mary Sue that everyone must love and is literally dedicated to being a replica of one of the worst Gary Stus ever. Also Carrot fans don't have to constantly assume and argue over what gender she is and her pronouns too.

I used to be a fan of both of them but Yamatos writing and her fans are putting me off rapidly over time.

I still rather have Yamato than Oda trying to include and force Caribou on us for some fucking degenerate, insane reason. He's definitely fucking trolling us and he seems to enjoy his slimy, scummy characters, maybe he relates with them too? Lmao.

Fuck Caribou honestly. The only things I like about him are his DF, name and that he acted as a sort of "hero" unintentionally I guess during his cover page arc. But I wish we never had to see him again either. So sick of him.
Bruh just be free and join the waribou side or else you won't escape him :finally:

Joining Buggy is much easier than
He simply put a big reverse uno card to the world gov, I wish Nami will ask Luffy to hunt down Admiral GB in exchange for a large amount of bounty reward from Buggy since she loves money, (Admiral's bounty must be at least 1 bill) :gokulaugh:
Buggy can probably put a 5b bounty on each admiral if he wanted to. :steef:

Not that any people can actually beat them but VAs seem pretty beatable. I am sure there are some strong new world pirates who can hunt VAs or weaker marines and cause havok.

Status
Not open for further replies.